Past and present

I struggle to keep myself from killing this bitch because Atsushi was here.

"You are very lucky today whore" I say with a dark smirk on my face.

"One-san, what are you doing?" Asked the 10-year-old behind me scared.

"Don't worry Sushi, one-san will get us out of here once and for all." I say sweetly so his fear will disappear.

"Says who you dirty scum!" says the said man tied in my wires.

"The more you struggle the more they tie around your body until they cut you" I explain as he tried to get out of them.

"Now now don't do anything rash dear" Said a new voice behind the whore of a man.

"Miss Mizune, what are you doing here?" I ask softly.

Miss Mizune was Damien's mother.

"We've come to pick you after all, Damien was so sad without you." She says smiling at me.

"Mother please don't say so silly things." Said Damien from behind his mother.

"Damien, look look I tied him up, are you proud of me "I say exited like a little kid at Christmas.

"I can see that little dove, and I'm quite proud" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Unfortunately we are taking only you, but next time we'll take Atsushi-kun too" Says Miss Mizune.

Are, only me, but what about my brother, eh.......

"You can't be serious right now, if I leave him they'll kill him for sure" I say shocked and scared.

"Little dove, we understand but right now we can't take him too" Says Damien sad to see my reaction.

But if I leave what's going to happen to Atsushi?, The more I let him out of my sight the more hurt he gets. But this could be an opportunity too, I could leave and train then come back and save Atsushi, ah shit what should I do?.

"I can't leave, I'm sorry, but if I leave I won't see Atsushi alive next time" My bangs covering my eyes.

"Unfortunately you don't have a choice my dear." Miss Mizune said and stabbed me in the neck with a syringe containing a strange liquid.

"Atsushi, don't forget, I'll come back for you, one-san loves you" I said closing my eyes without wanting to.

Atsushi's sad face is the last thing I saw before slipping unconscious .

Skip to the present time..........( Don't worry I'll write more chapters over her past.)

"Maybe this is finally the day I'll met Atsushi again." I said praying to be true.

Suddenly I felt a tugging at my skirt, looking down to see my daughter with Damien, Noir, such a cute and kind child I have.

Damien died one year ago, leaving me in the place of the boos of the mafia, ruling over America, Europa and a part of China is hard, but I manage didn't I ?

"Mama happy?" Noir asked flashing her puppy eyes at me.

"Yes dear, mommy's happy" I said picking her up slowly.

"Kira, come and take Noir fort her rest, please" I shouted for my secretary.

Kira appeared out a portal, bowed ,took Noir from my arms and left.

Coming to think of it, I have a meeting with the ADA today don't I?

After driving to the agency. (Sorry for so many skips)

"Guess this is it, god help me find him, please." I said to myself

"Welcome to the ADA, I hope we can help you" A female voice said.

"Ohayo, Mina-san ,I'm Mizune Yuki, I have an appointment with Fukazawa-san, can I please know where his office is?" I asked politely.

"Sure follow me" Replied the female.

As we pass the desks I suddenly came to a stop because of a familiar face.

"Atsushi?" I could barely believe my own voice, so weak.

He turns ,and his mouth goes open.

"One-san?" I could see the tears in his eyes already forming.

I rushed to hug him and to never let go again.

"Oh my god, I finally found you after so many years, my precious Otouto. "I cried out loud

"One-san , one-san , don't leave me again please." He hugged me tighter .

"I promise otouto." I promised .