Poisoned

(Author-chan here, this chapter is going to contain smut, so if you don't want to read please skip, that's it, bye)

"I understand," I said firmly, "but know that I'm not going to let this go. For tonight, though, we can set it aside."

In the midst of the emotional whirlwind we had experienced, Osamu's voice suddenly broke through, filled with a profound sense of joy and happiness. His words carried a contagious enthusiasm that brought a warm smile to all of our faces.

"I'm so happy about you being pregnant," Osamu exclaimed, his voice laced with genuine excitement and affection.

"Chuuya," Osamu began, his voice gentle, "between us two, Yuki's carrying our child. We're both fathers, and we're going to be there for this child together, as a family."

Osamu's attention turned towards me, and his inquisitive gaze revealed that he had recognized something significant. He voiced his concern and asked the question that had been lingering since my near-collapse upon arriving home.

"Why did you almost collapse after arriving home?" Osamu inquired, his voice laced with worry and curiosity.

Osamu turned his head to me, curiosity etched in his gaze, and inquired about the reason behind my near-collapse upon arriving home.

I replied, "Don't worry, Osamu. It was just stress and a very bad bag of blood. That person's taste was simply terrible."

Osamu's curiosity continued as he asked about the identity of the person who had attempted to attack me. Chuuya took it upon himself to provide an explanation.

"Somebody tried to attack Yuki for disrespecting Mori" Chuuya explained, and a wry smile crossed Osamu's face. However, the gravity of the situation quickly set in as he realized the potential danger I had unwittingly faced.

Osamu's laughter turned serious as he contemplated the fact that I had consumed unknown blood, a risk that could have unforeseen consequences in our world filled with supernatural abilities and hidden dangers.

Reassured by Osamu's concern, I offered further explanation to put his worries to rest.

"Don't worry," I reassured him. "If that blood contained anything harmful, I would have purged it from my system before it could cause any harm."

My words were meant to ease Osamu's concerns about my well-being, emphasizing my ability to mitigate potential risks associated with consuming unknown blood. In our world, where such matters could be life-threatening, it was essential to remain vigilant and proactive.

Feeling the need to stretch and move my stiff limbs, I rose from the floor. As I did, Chuuya gently lifted my shirt just under my bra to reveal my belly. With a tender and loving gesture, he placed a kiss on the exposed skin.

The intimate moment was a reflection of our deep bond and the anticipation of the new life growing within me. It brought a sense of warmth and closeness, reminding us of the joy and hope that awaited our family in the future.

With the tension in the room beginning to ease, Chuuya extended a helping hand to Osamu, assisting him to his feet. Concerned for his well-being, Chuuya asked if Osamu needed medical assistance.

Osamu, however, simply shook his head, indicating that he was fine. His response carried a touch of humor as he joked, "I've endured much worse."

The light-hearted moment provided a brief respite from the earlier chaos, allowing us to share a moment of camaraderie and humor amidst the challenges we faced in our world.