Her dark memory 2

I want him to have a better life than he already has here in this nightmare. I want him to be happy no matter what will happen to me. Once I get out of this orphanage and have o normal family I will burn this place to ground, no ashes will remain.

"One-san?" said the voice behind me.

"Ohh, my little sunshine, go back to sleep it's still too early to be up and running." I say softly looking at the small child in the bed.

"okay one-san, if you say so" says Atsushi as he goes back into a deep slumber.

I just love the fact that he calls me his precious one-san, I just love that so fucking much.

I will kill anyone that tries to hurt him, but the one that hurts him the most is the headmaster, and I did nothing just watched. I'm a terrible person for not doing something for him. I hope he will forgive me. Well enough sad shit, in a week or so we're supposed to leave, I will get married to a very cute guy named Damien, we meet 5 years ago when I was with my parents at a meeting. And now we're both 15 years old, me being younger by a few months, but it doesn't matter. I will get Atsushi out of here once and for all, he deserves a better home that this hellhole. I will give him a better life and family.

Only if I would kill this monster would we have our happy ending, but that is not a very good decision. Sometimes I do wish we would have a different fate, other than this but I guess fate despise us very much so. I'm thinking very much on a different approach on this whole case. My ability is very important to them or so he says but I would rather die than letting them use me as an object for they're fun. Damien's family has some kind of business, but he told me that they're whole business is based on mafia missions or something like that shit. I don't mind though; I know that my grandfather did the same but stopped once I was born. So I will work with them so I can give Atsushi a like he deserves.

Time skip to 7 am...........

I sigh softly looking at a wall till I hear his voice.

"Wake up you little shits" says one of the people that work here.

"I'm awake you dirty trash!!" I say angrily waking Atsushi up in the process.

"One-san?" he asks as a whisper.

The so said man comes in and hits me hard making me spit a tooth.

"Say that one more time brat and you'll never smile again!!" he screams at me.

"One day I'll kill each one of you dirty scums" I say darkly as a smile appears on my lips

"Ohh, is that a threat little girl?" say him as a joke.

"No, it's not a threat it's a promise" I say while my bangs covered my eyes.

"Sure is you little scums, now beast child come with me, the headmaster wants to see you."

As soon as Atsushi heard that name he froze and started shaking.

"No ,no nooo" he started saying like a mantra

I get up from the ground an stay between the two.

"If you want him you'll have to go through me first" I say in a angry tone.

"Go away little lady, or later I will have my fun with you" he says bored of my actions.

"Ability: Spider-Lily, iron cutter." I say activating my ability and capturing the so said man.

"You bitch, I'll kill you with the first chance I get." Says him screeming.

TO BE COUNTINUED.............

(Author-chan here with a new chapter for you guys, and thank you so much for 3k views on the Seraph of the end book, I really appreciate it , it means so much for me. I hope you enjoy and like this chapter, Author-chan out, bye-bye)