Revelations

(Author-chan is back again with a new chapter, I know I should've waited longer for the meeting between Atsushi and Yuki but I thought it could bring more closure to the whole story with the said part. So with that said let's start the new chapter.)

I finally found him, I found Atsushi after so many years, thank god, I can't believe my eyes.

'Can I ask what this whole thing is' A voice behind me said suddenly making me snap back to reality.

"The case I came for was to find my missing brother, but apparently he found me instead." I smiled while looking at Atsushi, taking in his now grow up body.

"Atsushi is your brother" The man with glasses said.

"How come you never told us you had such a pretty sister Atsushi?" The short dark man asked.

"She left when I was little , so I figured she wasn't coming back after me at all, so I gave up." He answered burning holes in the ground with a fake smile on.

I quickly pull him in the second hug, patting his fluffy hair.

"I will always come back after you silly, by the time I got back to the orphanage, you were already gone." I said looking concerned.

"Why is everyone so laud, I was trying to nap." A sixth voice appeared in the room from behind me.

Wait a damn second I know that voice.

I slowly get up and turned around facing the said person.

"Osamu? What are you doing here" I asked the tall man.

"He, Yuki-chan, what a pleasant surprise to see you again." He picks me up for a spin while I laughed.

"Wait, you know Dazai-san" My cute otouto asked me.

"He's one of my husbands, I'll let you know." I smiled brightly .

Then Atsushi fainted.

I chuckled at Atsushi's reaction as he fainted upon hearing that Osamu was one of my husbands. It was quite the unexpected revelation for him, but I had no doubt he would come to terms with it eventually.

Yuki's concern for Atsushi's well-being outweighed her annoyance at Osamu's laughter. She hurried over to Atsushi, who had fainted, and gently shook him.

Yuki: "Atsushi, are you okay? Wake up."

The blond tall man with glasses approached the group, his frustration evident on his face. He pointed an accusing finger at Dazai, his voice filled with exasperation.

Blond Man: "Dazai! You lazy bastard! I can't believe you're slacking off again instead of doing your work!"

Dazai, who had been standing lazily with a mischievous smile, straightened up slightly at the sound of the man's voice. He feigned innocence, his eyes widening innocuously.

Dazai: "Oh, Kunikida-kun, my diligent partner in crime, how lovely to see you. I was just taking a small break, you know. Work can be so tiresome."

Kunikida Doppo clenched his fists, clearly not buying Dazai's excuses.

Kunikida: "Break? You've been lounging around for hours while the rest of us are putting in the effort. We have a responsibility to protect the city, and you're just slacking off!"

Dazai's smile widened, and he raised a finger as if making a profound point.

Dazai: "Ah, Kunikida-kun, you underestimate the value of relaxation. A calm and composed mind is essential for effective work, don't you agree?"