𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥 3/3

|| 𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ||

Tears fell from my teary eyes finally when i close them tightly. I never thought that this moment will also come in my life not even my billion thoughts. Here i was standing in front of the priest with my soon to be husband who was none other than the most famous man Kim Taehyung. How can i be so much bad luck. I dream to marry a man whom i will love happily but this marriage was just a forced marriage a blackmail marriage that i never dreamed of.

"So Lets start vows." The priest said making me more broken as my hand were in a tight grip of him. I can still feel his dark lust gaze on me which was uncomfortable very uncomfortable for me but i never dared to look up at him. He was worst. A nightmare for me. The dream many girl and a nightmare for me."Do you kim taehyung take Kwan Yn as your lawful wife till the very end." The priest asked making me to bite on my lips harshly.

"I do." Finally he said those word that i never wanted him to say."Do you kwan yn take kim Taehyung as your lawful husband till the the very end." I didn't said anything look down when i felt his hot breath near my ears. A shiver ran down to my spine and fear took over me when he said."Don't forget about your mother beautiful little angel." He whisper.

|| 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ||

Yn ran through the hospital towards the ICU

Yn ran through the hospital towards the ICU. She saw the ICU was close she look through the window and tear fell from her eyes when she saw her mother in a very bad condition and doctor were treating her inside. She sigh heavily and wipe her tears sniffing softly. Sitting on the bench she waited for the doctor to come out and tell hee the condition of her mother.

After an hour the doctor came out with a disappointing look. Yn quickly stand up and went towards the doctor worriedly."Doctor how is my mom ?." Yn asked worriedly as the doctor sigh."Her condition is very bad yn you have to treat her as soon as possible or she will be...." yn bite her lips to control her sobs. She didn't had that much money for the treatment of her mom and company was also not giving her money for this.

"Please give me more time doctor." Yn said."i know yn you have some problems but yn we don't have any choice your mom condition is really worse." Yn nod her head as the doctor walked away yn look over her mother from far and tear fell from her eyes seeing her condition. Suddenly yn phone started to ring. She came out of her thoughts and answered the call which was from her manager.

"Yn where are you ?." The manager asked."At hospital manager why ?." Yn asked."Just come quickly to the company." Yn sigh and obeyed. Ending the call she glance over her mother for the last time and headed towards the company.

 Ending the call she glance over her mother for the last time and headed towards the company

Yn entered the company."Manager you called me." Yn asked as the manager nod his head."Yes yn can you go to the top floor room there is someone who want to meet you and he is also willing to give you the money for your mother treatment." Yn eyes widened as a happy smile appeared on her lips hearing this."who is he ?." Yn asked and giggles."umm he said not to tell you." He said as yn nod her head and ran towards the room. She was happy that finally someone was going to treat her mother.

Opening the door yn entered and saw her tall familiar figure in front of her. Her jaw clenched when she saw who it was. The one whom she hate so much kim taehyung he was standing in front of her with a huge smirk."what are you doing here ?." Yn asked angrily making taehyung to chuckled."I am the one who is going to give you money for your mother treatment little angel." Yn scoff at his words."I don't need it then." Yn said and was about to walk away from there but his words stopped her.

"I see then you want to see your mother dead right ??." Yn eyes widened hearing this she turn around."w-what ?." Yn whisper as taehyung step closer to her."i said your mom will be dead my little angel if you don't want her to he dead..then..marry me little angel marry me." Tear fell from her eyes hearing this."you don't have any option the hospital is own by me if i said no, then no one is gonna treat your mother even no other hospital." Taehyung whisper and peck her cheeks.

|| 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 ||

"I-i do." Yn let out those words with so much pain. Without wasting any second taehyung grab her by her neck and slam his lips on her kissing her hungrily and roughly more like eating her plumpy lips with his mouth he was devouring her like a beast making yn to cry out due to the pain. After a minute later he pull out with force from the intense kiss and saw her lips were bleeding he rubbed her lips and whispered.

"No more running little angel."

|| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ||

Requested by priya8484