𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 3/3

|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 ||
|| 𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏 ||
|| 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ||
|| 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ||
______________________________________________

Yn eyes widened and her body got froze when she saw taehyung standing in front of her staring at her intensely making her to gulp in fear thinking that he must have saw her inside his room."I think i asked you something little one." Taehyung said in his dark velvet voice and step closer to her making her whole body to tremble sweat was forming on her forehead.

"I-i w-was j-just r-roaming a-around." Yn said with a nervous smile as taehyung hummed and stood in front of her his cold hand came in contact with her cheeks as he cup it caressing her cheeks with his thumb staring at her intensely making yn more nervous as she clench on her dress tightly."Roaming ? Hmm." Taehyung said and sniff her hair deeply and hummed in satisfaction before kissing it."Yes." Yn said and smiled before hugging him to hide her nervous sweaty face.

"But you came back did you forget something ?." Yn asked worriedly as taehyung chuckled and hug her back."Yes i forget my files so came back to take it." He said and peck her forehead with a smile while yn smile back thinking that je didn't saw her making her heart to calm down."tell me where it is ? I'll go and take it for you." Yn said but taehyung shake his head."Don't worry I'll go and take it." Taehyung said as yn nod he peck her lips and went to take his files while yn breath out in relief. "He didn't found out." Yn whisper to herself and walk to her room thinking what to do next.

• 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 •

Yn was standing in front of the mirror lost in her thoughts

Yn was standing in front of the mirror lost in her thoughts. She was wearing the black dress that taehyung sent her to wear it was perfectly hugging her perfect body making her look breathtaking beautiful. Yn whole mind was filled taehyung thoughts she doesn't knew what to do next ? She wanted to run away . The thing she was hating him is that he lied to her whole life he was the one who killed her grandmother whom she love the most. He killed every single person she loved.

"How can you do this tae ?." Yn said and close her eyes letting her tears fell suddenly a knock was heard on her room door making her to flinch she quickly wipe her tears away and clear her throat."y-yes." Yn asked without opening the door."Ma'am car is ready." The guard said as yn open the door."Yes lets go." Yn said as she headed towards the restaurant.

Yn was staring out of the window lost in her own thoughts not knowing where the driver was even taking her she had no idea about this. Suddenly the car stop making yn to come out of her thoughts she looked out of the window and frown seeing a abounded factory in front of her she thought she was going to restaurant."Mr.lee why we are here." Yn asked to the driver."Ma'am sir ordered us to take you here." The driver said making yn more confused suddenly the door got opened by the guard as yn came out while clenching on her dress tightly.

Yn started to take steps towards the factory following the guard until she was now inside the factory and she felt her whole body froze

Yn started to take steps towards the factory following the guard until she was now inside the factory and she felt her whole body froze. Tear started to fell from her cheeks seeing the brutal and cruel sence in front of her eyes. Three man's were hang up on in the middle by there legs while there both hands were tied up, there whole body was covered with deep cuts, blood, and many wounds making yn whole body to tremble in fear.

She flinched harshly feeling when someone tightly back hugged her and she knew it was taehyung."How is the suprise my love ?." Taehyung whisper darkly near her ears sending shiver down to her spine as more tear roll down from her cheeks."You thought that u didn't knew that my innocent little wide went to my room she read my dairy and read how much fucking obsessed i am with her and how brutally i killed everyone who came near you." He said and paused."So innocent of you...cause i fixed camera every where just to see what you doing." He said and kissed her ear making her to flinch she struggled to get out of his tight grip but failed.

"Leave me i said leave." Yn shouted loudly making taehyung to chuckled as he turn her around and tightly grab her waist making her to stare at him but she started to hit him to free herself she just wanted to run away from there."You are a psycho monster you killed everyone i loved i hate you." Yn shouted through her loud sobs making taehyung to clench his jaw hearing i hate you word.

"And you think i am gonna leave you not in your millions dreams." Taehyung shouted and drag her to the hanging bodies making her to shout in pain but he didn't care at all and continue to drag her.

"You see them they were the bastard who dare to look over you see what i have done to them no one can stare at you nor can touch you other than me if they do you see the consequences my little one." Taehyung said and started to laugh like a manic making her more scared to core."I HATE YOU JUST LEAVE ME YOU PSYCHO I HATE YOU I WILL RUN AWAY I WILL NEVER GONNA COME BACK." yn shouted top of her lunges taehyung eyes darkened as smirk appeared on his lips he came closer to her ear.

"How can you run my love when you can't even remember what will happen." He said and inject an injection on her neck making her to faint in his arms. The injection was an Antianxiety drugs  which will make her forget every single that happens. Taehyung pick her up in bridal style and peck her forehead and lips and smile creepily.

"Nothing can do us apart my little innocent wife you are mine forever and stuck with me."
______________________________________________

|| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ||

𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 ??? 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

🎉 You've finished reading || 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 || 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 || 🎉