𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥 2/3

"You did really well yn don't worry." The makeup artist said and smiled towards yn who smiled back sweetly and warmly."thank you unnie for support." Yn said as she smiled warmly until she heard her manager calling her out."Ahh here you are." The manager said and sigh heavily."what happened manager ?." Yn asked with a frown.

"Taehyung kim taehyung want's to meet you." He said making yn eyes to slightly widened, she knew who was taehyung he was the most famous idol and a buisness man too."Really ? But why ?." Yn asked confusedly not knowing why he wanted to meet her."i don't know you should ask him by yourself now go and see." The manager said and pushed yn towards the room softly.

Yn sigh heavily and went inside the room, and she saw a tall figure standing near by the window his back was facing her, yn took a deep breath before speaking."Hello mr.kim." yn called out taehyung softly as taehyung turn around and his breath and heart started to beat loudly against his chest, seeing her now in front of him so closely.

"Oh hello yn it's nice to meet you." Taehyung said as he stare at her deeply, his dark gaze was making yn uncomfortable but she still smiled awkwardly."yes it's nice to meet you to mr.ki--." Before she could say anything taehyung cut her off by saying."taehyung you can call me taehyung." He said as she nod her head hesitantly.

"You wanted to meet me taehyung ? What happened." Yn asked as taehyung let out a deep chuckled and step forward towards her, a shiver ran down to her spine feeling his dark gaze."let's directly come to the point yn." Taehyung said and stood in front of her as she stare up at him innocently not knowing what he mean.

"Be my girlfriend." Taehyung said shamelessly making yn eyes to widened in shock hearing his words which was unbelievable."what are you saying mr.kim ? Are you out of your mind." Yn said as she looked at him in disbelief."I said be my girlfriend beautiful angel." He said as his cold hand came in contact with her chubby cheeks making her to flinch harshly she yank his hand away and glare at him.

"Never." Yn said through her gritted teeth as taehyung eyes darkened hearing her rejection, never in millions no one ever rejected him and she, she dare to reject him."what did you say." Taehyung asked as his vein started to come in view of his neck anger was taking over him.

"I said i will never be your girlfriend." Yn said as she turn around to leave but the next moment she was harshly slammed against the wall, she hiss in pain when her back harshly came in contact with her back."What-." Yn words were muffle when taehyung slam his cold lips on her plumpy red one roughly, her eyes shot open as tear started to flow down from her cheeks.

"Mmm." She try to talk and push him but nothing works, she started to hit him on the cheat trying to get out of his girp but nothing works. His lips were roughly moving on her lips he was kissing her hungrily like his was craving for her lips for many years he didn't even cared that she was out breath or she was crying the only thing he was doing was satisfying his own beast.

Soon yn lips started to bleed as more tears flow down from her tears."ahh." Taehyung moan inside her mouth and slip his tongue inside her mouth devouring her deeply and harshly, yn hand wandered at her side as she found something hard, she grip on it tightly closing her eyes tightly she slam it on his head hardly making him to step back groaning in pain, taehyung touch his head and saw it was bleeding yn didn't waste any seconds and ran out of the room as taehyung started to laugh like an maniac.

"Run doll run let me watch how much you can run away from me." Taehyung said as blood was flowing down from his forehead towards his neck. Yn slam the bathroom door shut as she slid down on the door sitting on her knees she started to cry silently she wasn't able to believe what just happened with her."How can he do this ?." She whisper to herself crying more hardly her whole mind was getting numb she was feeling disgusted by her own self now for not able to protest against him.

Suddenly yn phone started to ring making her to flinch she took out her phone and saw call from the hospital, she wipe her tears and answer the call quickly."Yes doctor ?."."yn come to the hospital right now it's an emergency." The doctor said making yn eyes to widened."what happened doctor ?." Yn asked as fear started to took over her.

"Her condition is getting serious." Doctor said.

|| 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ||