𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐰 2/2

|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 ||
|| 𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏 ||
|| 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ||
|| 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄 ||
______________________________________________

It's been 1 months and nothing changed between taehyung and yn. He keep touching yn inappropriately he even took her innocence. He used to drug hee-jin at night so he can spend his night with yn. Yn was feeling dead and numb she wanted to tell this to her sister but he always threatened her that he will kill hee-jin if she told anything to anyone. Everyday was like a hell to her in this house. With her brother in law.

Hee-jin was also getting suspicious cause everyday she woke up with a heavy pain in her head. She saw yn also weak and begin silent while taehyung was all happy. It was confusing her very much.

"What's happening ?." Hee-jin whisper to herself while washing the dishes her whole mind was thinking something. Soon she saw yn coming down her face was blank. There were dark circles under her eyes. Her lips were swollen red."Yn ? What happened ? Are you okay ?." Hee-jin asked and went towards her sister."Hmm i am okay." Yn said and force a smile on her lips.

"Are you sure ? We can go to hospital if you want." Heejin asked but yn shook her head."No no unnie i am really okay." Yn said and walked away with tear in her eyes."i hope too." Heejin whisper and sigh before walking away from there too.

|| 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||

Heejin came out of the bathroom after a long shower she saw taehyung on the bed reading his book. Her gaze fall down on the water glass which was placed on the table as always. First she used to think that taehyung care for her that's why he kept water there always but now she doesn't think like that anymore."I have some work will be in study room drink the water and sleep." Taehyung said coldly and walk out of the room making heejin to sigh.

After a few minutes later taehyung open the door of his room and peek inside his saw hee-jin was sleeping and the glass of water which he gave drug in was also empty a smirk appeared on his lips. He close the door and started to walk towards yn room."Finally i can have you my angel." Taehyung said to himself and open yn room door. He walk inside and saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed like she didn't slept for many months.

Taehyung smile and lay down beside her. He wrap his hand around her waist pulling her closer to himself making yn to shot open her eyes as she struggles to get out of his tight grip."Shh my angel it's me." Taehyung whisper and started to leave wet kisses on her neck making tear roll down from her cheeks. It was happening again with her now."P-please t-taeyung i am t-tired." Yn said and sob making taehyung to.clench his jaw in anger.

He hover over her small body and pin her hand above her head staring at her soul."I don't fucking care you are mine and i can do anything i want to do with you do you understand." Taehyung slam his lips on her kissing her hungrily like no tomorrow making yn to cry out. His grip on her hand was so tight that it will leave mark.

His lips trail down to her jaw to neck leaving hickeys on her pale milky skin."ahh." Yn moan in pain and close her eyes tightly bearing the pain he was giving her. Taehyung removed his shirt and was about to remove her top but a loud gasp was heard grabbing there both attention. Taehyung eyes widened seeing hee-jin on the door tear roll down from her cheeks.

"W-what are-." Heejin couldn't complete her sentence when yn started to cry loudly. Her heart clench seeing her little sister crying. She didn't drank the drugged water tonight she just spill it on the washroom she wanted to see what was going on inside the house."you you are a monster how can you do this to her." Heejin shouted and push taehyung away from yn. She pick yn and hugged her tightly."So what huh ? I don't care if you saw this cause she is mine and i can do anything i want to do with her." Taehyung shouted making both of them to flinch.

"Are you crazy taehyung ? She is just a 19 years old girl and you keep harassing her behind my back." Heejin shouted back while tear kept streaming down from her cheeks."i don't fucking care whats her age cause i am not gonna leave her not now not forever she belongs to me." Heejin stood up and made yn stood up too."They listen i will never gonna let you have her for your sinful desire." Heejin said and took her phone out calling police but before she could taehyung threw the flower vase on her head making her to groan in pain. Yn gasp seeing her sister lying on the floor with the pool of blood flowing down from her head.

"Unnie." Yn scream and started to shake her sister crying her heart out."Unnie no please wake up please no please." Yn cried making taehyung to chuckled as he came towards her but before he could yn shouted." Stop right there you are a monster a criminal you killed my sister you are a murderer." Yn shouted loudly but it didn't affect taehyung."She was coming between us my angel so i had to kill her now be a good girl and come to me lets continue what we left because of this bitch." He said shamelessly making yn to disgust.

"I hate you i will never gonna come to you you son of a bitch." Yn said and was about to run but taehyung grab her arm and pull her towards him kissing her roughly while yn was trying her best to come out of his grip and to break the kiss."You are never gonna leave me my love cause you belongs to me." He whisper before yn blackout.

And now she was stuck with him forever.
______________________________________________

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃