𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥 1/3

"Come on taehyung it will be fun there they specially invited you and me." Jimin said trying to convince taehyung to come at the award show of today but he kept refusing it, he was uninterested to come to the award show because of his buisness work, after getting disbanded taehyung started his own entertainment buisness he was the top buisness man and an idol to for whom every girl was head over heels.

"I told you jimin i am not coming." Taehyung said coldly and glare at jimin through his dark orbs making him to sigh in defeat."Okay don't come then....but do you remember that photos of your when he fall down on the bathroom nake--." Before jimin could complete his statement taehyung threw a pillow on his face.

"Don't you even dare...okay I'll come." Taehyung said annoyingly. Jimin smirk in victory as they both headed towards the award show of today's. Jimin was excited while on the other side taehyung was annoyed and not very interested to go there.

Taehyung and jimin entered the award show as every single photographers and reporters started to take their pictures and started ask them many questions making taehyung more annoyed by this the guards started to protect them and took them inside t...

Taehyung and jimin entered the award show as every single photographers and reporters started to take their pictures and started ask them many questions making taehyung more annoyed by this the guards started to protect them and took them inside the hall safely. They both sat on the special seat while every single idol gaze was fixed on them. Taehyung roll his eyes and started to sip his wine as the award show was already started and now they were showing nominated idols performances.

The light got dark on the stage making everyone focus and attention on the stage even taehyung too, he was staring at the stage curiously waiting for what is going to happen next when suddenly a single bright light fall down on the middle of the stage revealing a beautiful girl figure her back was facing everyone and the slow beautiful was started. Taehyung heart was beating really loudly when he saw her beautiful figure she was wearing a long white dress covering her milky skin like a precious gem.

Soon everyone heard the girl sweet honey like melodic voice making taehyung ears to bless."Her voice is really impressive." Jimin whisper to taehyung who didn't even bother to reply back as his whole focus was on the breathtaking girl as she slowly turned around now facing everyone. Taehyung eyes shot open when he saw her beauty and innocent face just like a beautiful angel.

|| 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ||

I forget to breath when i saw the girl she was breathtaking beautiful just like an angel her beautiful brown bambi eyes filled with so much innocence, her small pointed red nose, her plumpy red juicy lips like when you will touch it sweet honey will come out of it and there was a beautiful mole under her lips making her look more desirable. I never felt like this before this feeling was really new for me.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath when she smiled widely as her cheeks puffed up, my mind was going crazy seeing her and she was driving me and heart crazy makes me want to make her only mine. She was wearing a beautiful yet simple dress not like other girls who wear revealing she was simple beauty who took my heartbeat and breath away.

"Who is she ?." I whisper asked to jimin." Oh she is choi yn a solo idol." Jimin said. Her name is beautiful just like her sweet and beautiful but the surname doesn't suit her kim will suit her name more. Slowly the music got off i saw her bowing to everyone and walking off the stage making me a little angry i wanted to see her more i wanted to watch her more. More closely to me.

"I want her." I whisper to myself as my eyes turn dark and desire started to took over me a different feeling which i know i can't ignore. Now kwan yn you are mine only mine no one else can have you.

Be ready soon to be kim yn.

|| 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ||

Request by priya8484