𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐰 1/2

|| 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 ||
|| 𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏 ||
|| 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ||
|| 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄 ||
______________________________________________

"Taehyung ?." Hee-jin call her husband taehyung out who was busy in reading the newspapers while sipping his coffee. He look towards his wife coldly with a frown signaling her to continue."Actually my little sister is coming today to our house." Hee-jin said while fidgeting with her finger nervously."So ?." Taehyung asked in his deep cold voice making a shiver ran down to her spine.

"No i just wanted to inform you that's it." Hee-jin said and smile while taehyung just roll his eyes and again focus on reading his newspaper. It's been 2 years of there marriage but taehyung never loved hee-jin he always act cold and rudely towards her just because it was a force marriage of both of them. While hee-jin love taehyung way to much she was head over heels for him but sadly she never get back his love.

Suddenly a bell ring was heard on their house door making hee-jin to smile widely as she knew it was her little sweet sister. She didn't waste a second and went to open the door quickly. She open the door revealing her beautiful little sister yn with a wide angelic smile she hugged hee-jin making her to chuckled as she hug her back.

"I missed you unnie." Yn said in her smooth honey like voice melting her heart."Aww i missed you too my cutie." Heejin said and broke the hug and cup her chubby red cheeks."Look at you, you grown up so much and so beautiful more than me." Heejin said making yn to chuckled."Not more than you ever." Yn said as she smile."come let me introduce you to taehyung." She said as yn nod her head and started to follow heejin behind.

"Taehyung she is my sister yn." Taehyung sigh and removed his gaze away from the newspaper to yn and he felt his breath stop seeing such a beautiful angel girl in front of him. His heart started to beat fastly for the first time after seeing a girl. She was staring at him innocently with a cute smile while taehyung felt himself getting lost in her doe eyes."Hello taehyung brother it's great to meet you." Yn said and bowed to him politely making taehyung heart to go crazy just by hearing her honey like voice.

"Taehyung are you okay ?." Hee-jin asked as she saw taehyung getting lost in his thoughts. Taehyung flinch and clear his throat."Yeah i a-am okay." Taehyung said coldly and stood up."I am going." Taehyung said and walked away before taking a last glance of yn."So cold." Yn whisper to herself and again look over her sister who was looking down sadly."come on unnie don't be sad." Yn said cheering her up.

𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

It's been a week and yn was feeling very uncomfortable with taehyung she don't know why she felt like this towards him. His stare. His touch. His talk. Everything about him was making her uncomfortable. He always touch her inappropriately which make yn more disgust. And she always wake up from her sleep with many red marks on her neck sometimes her lips will swollen and bruised and used to her head pain every morning she woke up she was getting scared of this now.

She wanted to tell these all things to her sister but she was a little what if she didn't believe her and will misunderstand her. She always get bad side of taehyung which her sister never saw. The poor soul didn't knew that her brother in law was madly obsessed with her.

"Yn what happens? You seem lost." Hee-jin asked making yn to flinch lightly as she look up to see her sister and taehyung both staring at her. She smile nervously and shake her head."No nothing unnie." Yn said as heejin nod her head soon yn felt taehyung leg rubbing her leg which made her froze on her spot. Her eyes widened as she looked over taehyung shockly while he just smirk.

"Unnie i am over." Yn said and push her food slowly and stood up before going towards her room without saying anything more."What happened to her ?." Heejin sigh not knowing anything happening between her husband and her little sister.

" Heejin sigh not knowing anything happening between her husband and her little sister

Yn was studying in her room silently. That she didn't even heard the door opening and closing slowly and a tall figure standing behind her. Yn breath hitched when she felt hot breath near her neck."hello my angel." Yn stood up from the chair and looked behind and her eyes widened seeing taehyung."Why are you doing this taehyung ?." Yn asked her eyes were getting teary.

"Simple i want you." He said and started to take step towards her making her to step back."Don't come closer or I'll shout and if unnie see you here it will be not good." Yn warned while glaring at him making taehyung to chuckled."Come on then taehyung call your sister let see what will happen to her then i will kill her then." Yn tear fell down hearing this. She got froze in her spot.

Taehyung smile creepily and started to caress her cheeks wiping her tears."Come on angel give yourself to me or i will kill your lovely sister." He said as yn close her eyes finally giving up. She never expected in her life that her own brother in law her sister husband will make her life a nightmare.

______________________________________________

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 priya8484