2: <<Middle School Days>>

This is when we were in Middle School...

Mia's POV (Written by Mia)

Ah. The first day of sixth grade. I wasn't excited or nervous. I was only happy to see Katelyn and the guys.

I got up and changed into jeans and plain black shirt with Vans. I then went into my bathroom to do my hair.

I just put my hair into a ponytail and curled the ends. Then put on a braided head band.

I looked at myself in my full-length mirror and I looked somewhat decent so I ran downstairs to go eat breakfast.

"Mornin' Asshole" I greeted my brother with a smile.

"Hey jackass" he returned back.

See it's not like we didn't get along its just we'd rather be called that.

I got a bagel and prepared it.

Once I was done I started to go out the door to meet with Katelyn and Brent for our walk to school.

As I was walking someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" Brent said attempting to sound like Katelyn.

"Um. the Sun? 'Cause your hands are hot." I responded to his question.

He then removed his fingers and started to walk next to me.

Soon enough Katelyn pulled up.

"Are you ready?" I asked her referring to school.

"Nope. I am not done going school supply shopping and you know because I go shopping like every other day, it hurts not going to the mall or Forever21." ( A/N Katelyn DOES go shopping like every other day)

Me and Brent laughed.

Oh my gosh his laughter was beautiful. I smile grew on my face just hearing it.

Finally we made it school. Ugh.

As we walked in I noticed that were hundreds of kids. Compared to the few at elementary. Oh Lord.

We all were just walking around until Gilinsky came up.

"Hey guys. are you guys as nervous as me?" He grinned.

"It depends." Brent said.

Soon enough the bell rung signaling us that school had started.

We went to our alpha station to get our schedules. Me and Gilinsky had the same station.

She was some lesbian history teacher who had been teaching there for a while and she was straight to the point.

We were there for fifteen minutes then the bell rung once again to go to our home room.

Once I got to our home room class I noticed Brent. He looked at me and smiled.

Oh. My. Cheeses. His smile. Oh fuck his smile. I just wanted to explode with these feelings. Oh my gosh.

Wait. Mia. He is your best friend. STOP.

----
We are making short chapters because we just want to fill you in before we get into the good stuff. 😊

And I (Mia) decided to leave it as a cliffhanger.

OMFG the reads are like the best guys. Me and Katelyn want to thank you guys SO much!😘

Hope you guys like it so far.

Katelyn poops in class.
Mia does a lot of things in class:)
Like what?
Many things let's leave it at that lol:)
-Mia and Katelyn😇