8: <<matts fault>>

A/N:I am currently listening to Shawn Mendes' album: Handwritten 🌿

Mia's POV (Written By Mia)

Katelyn ran out the door. I didn't know why she had gotten emotional, but I knew that she had an issue with what happened. And so did I.

"Katelyn. Come. Listen." I called out.

She stopped, but didn't turn around. She stood there as if she was waiting for something.

Slowly, she, looked back at me and began walking towards me.

"Why are you crying?" I asked truly wanting an answer from her.

"You wanted to talk to ME. So go ahead I have to go..." She said obviously trying to calm herself down.

I just looked at her.

What if she liked Matt.

It would make sense. She always acted weird around him. I don't even know.

"Mia. I have to go." She said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Katelyn. Look. He came over to my house, he said we should watch a few movies or whatever, and of course I agreed. He later leaned in for a kiss. And kept a tight grip on me so I couldn't break away. You know how strong he is (😏)." I purposely left out the part of when he said he liked me.

"Mia. Just... Can I tell you something?"

"Anything." I meant it with all my heart.

"I- you know what? Never mind. You- just give me some time to process this." Katelyn said.

"Do you li-" I was asking but she was long gone before I could finish.

I just lost my best friend. Ever.

I was so pissed. I wanted to vomit. This isn't even my fault. Matt's. UGH ITS FUCKING MATT'S FAULT!

I ran into my house. Furious.

"Mia look I'm so-" I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it. Get out of my mother fucking house!" I nearly yelled.

He got up leaving the couch.

"Mia. I'm sorry. I really am." He said.

"Does your ass ever get jealous of how much shit comes out of your mouth? because honestly your just bullshitting me." I pointed out.

He smirked. As if he were proud to what he had done.

That selfish bastard.

He exited the home. I didn't know what to do. I just sat on my couch thinking. Yet my mind was blank.

//

I decided to call Katelyn because honestly I couldn't last a day without her.

I picked up my phone and selected: Katey-Booo🌸✔️.

It rang once. It rang twice.............

What will happen next??
Sorry we took so long to post
And sorry that this chapter is short
Hope you guys liked it
thank you for the comments and votes
-Mia and Katelyn :)