5:«All Black»

Mia's POV (Written by Mia)

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm at 5:30.

I woke up extra early because I knew that I would end up sleeping over and it was school night.

As I began to gather my things, I noticed the guys all sleeping in the living room.

Oh. My. God.

Brent was lying down on the couch. He was so cute when he was asleep. Lord who am I kidding? He was hot when he was sleeping.

With that thought I exited out the door and walked back to my house. It was dark as fuck and I didn't have my car.

When I finally got home I went into the bathroom. I twisted the shower setting to the middle (warm water) and I waited a few minutes before I actually got in.

I showered for a good 30 minutes and hopped out.

Finally after I put lotion on and brushed my teeth I exited the restroom and went into my closet for something to wear.

In the end I chose dark wash jeans from Abercrombie (Eyyy Katelyn) and a dark blue t-shirt. I threw on my blue and white Adidas and ran down the stairs.

Once I got down I grabbed the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I poured it into a bowl and added milk.

I finally finished. I checked the time on my phone.

7:30.

Dang. I finished quite quickly. School started at 8:45 so I had plenty of time.

I went to sit on the couch and watch TV when I almost immediately got an alert from my phone notifying that I received a text:

Group Text:

Katey-Boo( Katelyn ): Where'd you go? 😕

Me: idk. I was just sleeping and all of a sudden a unicorn came and picked me up and took me to Mars.

Brent98: No way. same thing happened to me last week.

Gilinskyyy: You guys are stupid af. 😂

Johnson Babyyy: Jack's just jelly.💁🏿

Katey-Boo: are you guys serious rn?

Brent98: what?

Me: katteeelyyyn. can you come pick me up???😭

Katey-Boo: No jk yeah rn.

Me: Awesome sauce.

Jack G. was typing but I left the conversation before it was sent.

Before I knew it I heard a knock on my door. I knew it had to be Katelyn so I opened the door.

"He-." It was a person. A person wearing all black in front of me.

///

Sorry for the short chapters. This one was rushed.

But hey, an update is an update. ( it took me 4 times to spell update) 😂

Thank you guys for the reads!

Oooh. what's going to happen?
Mia and her sarcasm haha:)
It is used quite often😂

-Mia And Katelyn 😘