4: «Regs»

That same day......
Katelyn's POV

We all went our homeroom and sat down together as we waited for the school day to begin.

The classroom was filled with talking, telling, and the rumblings of chip bags.

Mr. Lawley walked in right as the bell rang and some kids ran to their seat because they were up talking or whatever.

We 'listened' to boring announcements then after he was done talking the class got loud again with the sound of students speaking..

Then day went by as usual. I waited for Mia in the front so we could walk home together.

She was going to stay at my place today so I asked Mia if it were okay to invite the guys as well.

"Yeah sure that's okay with me" Mia said with a smile growing on her face.

I texted the guys to meet at my house.

Mia and I got to my house and I told her I was going to shower so she can start on her homework while I showered.

I then went upstairs I got my clothes out and a towel then I went to my bathroom and I took a shower

I took a few minutes then I got out and changed into my comfy light grey sweats and a white v-neck.

When I went downstairs the guys were already there.

Shocker.

I asked if anyone was hungry. I of course knew the answer because dear lord the guys and Mia could eat.
"Hell yes." Matt screamed. I smiled. He always did that without any intention.

Then Gilinsky suggested that we order a pizza.

In the end we ended up getting 3 large pizzas from Dominos.

Me being me I suggested we all do our homework so we could be done and wouldn't have to hurry later to finish it.

///

Sorry it took us so long to update. its all Katelyn's fault because she answers my text like once every four thousand years. And she refuses to update her parts.

But Katelyn is better now. 👏🏿

Thank you so much for reading and make sure to follow, comment and vote.

Giselle is a slut.

-Mia And Katelyn 👄