3: <<Nowadays>>

Now we are in high school. Sorry for the constant change.

Katelyn's POV
It's the second week of high school and so far it's going pretty good.

The squad and I have most of our classes together which is awesome: it makes my classes more fun.

But I have been noticing that Mia has been acting weird. Well even more weird then usual.

But I didn't pay much attention to it because she probably had a bad morning or something.

So I decided just to forget about it.

Next day at school........

I went to Mia's house to go see if she was ready for school.

Before I got there I texted the whole squad that Mia and I would meet up with them at school.

I got to Mia's house and when I got inside her house, typical Mia was still not ready.

I told her to hurry up so we wouldn't be late for school.

So as she got ready I decided to just go watch TV

A few minutes went by and i knew Mia was going to take forever so I texted the boys telling them that we might be a
little late.

Finally after 20 minutes Mia finally was ready and I told her that we were not going to have time to eat today. So I grabbed our bags and basically pulled her out of the house.

She locked the door behind us and we started heading to school.

Then Mia said

"I knew this was going to happen," then she laughed.

"I knew I was going to take forever getting ready so before I did, I packed two apples in my bag" She continued.

"Good thinking Mia" I said and then giggled. It was funny how Mia knew her issues she just refused to fix them.

As we approached school I could see all the guys waiting for us.

When we got there all we heard was: "what took you guys so long?"

----

So as you guys can tell the chapters are getting longer. But they aren't quite there yet bc Katelyn isn't feeling well.😄

And Me and Katelyn have been screaming about how much reads we have been getting. Already over 100 and we just started a few days ago .

It means EVERYTHING to us. 💋

Thanks so much

-Mia and Katelyn💅🏽