7:«i thought we were friends»

Katelyns POV

I got out of bed to go pick Mia up for school

I brushed my teeth and put my clothes on and did my hair

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I grabbed my keys and went out the door

My parents had left early so I had to lock the door myself. Once I was done I started heading to Mia's house.

The normal routine.

Halfway to Mia's house I got a weird feeling in me so I stopped and checked my phone.

I looked and I had realized there was a text from our group text that was from Johnson.

"Guys we totally forgot it's Saturday "

Then I started laughing. Wow. I can't believe we totally forgot.

So I kept walking to Mia's house to tell her the good news, that well, it's the mother fucking weekend. (eyyyy)

When I was just a block away I thought that it would be nice to hang out with just Mia today. Like maybe the mall.

I got to Mia's front door I knew where the spare key was so I decided to scare Mia for fun.

I got the key from the pot that was right by the door and I put the key in and unlocked the door as quiet as I can.

Then I slowly put the key back. Then opened the door and I crawled to where the coach was.

It looked strange for some reason.As if there were two people on the coach but I didn't think much of it, I just really wanted to give Mia a fun, little scare.

Then as I was getting up I saw something that I wish I hadn't. Something I could never unsee:

I saw the guy I liked. And my best friend was kissing him.

I just stood there frozen not knowing what to do. How am I suppose to react?

Then I finally harshly pulled Matt away from Mia. I couldn't watch this any longer.

I didn't know what to do.

Then finally I said something:
"So...you two, um, are you guys like a thing? "

Then Matt and Mia looked at each other

"Well I'll leave you two alone um ill talk to you later Mia" I said breaking the silence.

Then I walked as quickly as I can to the door so they wouldn't see my watery eyes.

I was out the door but I could here Mia coming behind me.

Then she came outside to the front where I was.

And I was trying so hard to hold my tears in but-

Then Mia said...

///

What will Mia say?

Will Katelyn tell Mia right there that she likes Matt or will she not?

They're best friends right?

And we're trying to update more.

Keep Readingggg! 🙏🏿

Thanks for all the reads we're almost to 300!

-Mia and Katelyn 👯