Part 10

Z- Within a few days, the main force would start to funnel in, first Fuchida and some of the other planes they left on the island. The ships naturally were taking longer, the first vessel that turned up being Tirpitz, the battleship Sergei mentioned before, who was unaware that things had moved forward. He was apparently Bismarck's younger sibling, but where the elder ship was fire, Tirp was ice, seeming cold in comparison, simply focused on the task at hand. Seemed that it did the ship some favors, as he carried far less scars than the older of the pair, though he did sport old marks along his spine, likely from aircraft attacks.

by the end of the week, the rest of the force had made it there, including about half of the tanks from Iwo, catching a ride with the ships. Again, most of the higher ups seemed occupied, planning how to move forward after the recent changes. In the meantime, it was a waiting game.

C- Bryan was impatient to do something worthwhile while the higher-ups were busy planning stuff. He either wanted to accomplish something for the cause or get back home to Pippin, and it was frustrating being stuck without doing either. During the time he kept an eye on Marley and Vlad to make sure they were recovering alright and tried to eavesdrop while he could for any clues that they might be getting to action soon. Marley seemed equally impatient about killing some humans almost like it was sport, or something of enjoyment.

Z- Vlad was currently sleeping, seeming to be doing a lot of that lately, after his injuries. After a while, the commanding machines start to go their own ways, apparently to start getting to work. Bis first goes to his younger sibling, who was reading, but sets the book down before taking a stand from his Makeshift seat, Bis flopping into it with a huff. They seemed to be discussing something... something of importance. Tirp glanced over at Marley, his expression bland, but from the ship's usually cold demeanor, it likely hinted that whatever it was they were discussing involved the hurricane.

C- Marley was still recovering from his injuries, but that didn't stop him from eagerly joining the other machines in preparing to take action once the others had arrived. He noticed the looks from Tirpitz and narrowed his eyes slightly in skepticism, not sure what they were talking about. He could see that nearby Bryan was trying to listen in on whatever planning was going on, but even with his better hearing, he couldn't understand German.

Z- After a moment of further communication between the two, Tirp looks over at where Marley was with the other machines and then starts to head over to him. The position he holds seems rather uptight, the younger ship seeming to lack Bismarck's attitude on presentation. "Marley, isn't it?" He asks, bluntly. "I need you to come with me."

C- "Yes, alright," Marley frowned, not sure what the warship wanted, but nodded. He was practically the opposite of how Tirpitz presented himself, lacking uniform and with an uncaring posture, though he quickly disliked the presented formality.

Z- Tirp nods, seemingly unaware of Marley's unfavorable opinion, and starts heading back towards Bismarck. "I do have a question for you first. How is your German?" He asks, though doesn't expect much.

C- "I can say good day and goodnight and handful of insults," Marley offered with a snort as he joined Tirp towards Bismarck, another way of saying, he probably didn't know very much German aside from that.

Z- "My brother's dialect likely wouldn't help..." Tirp grumbles, flatly, before rejoining Bismarck.

"Ah, Marley, I see you're looking marginally better, keep going this way and you'll be almost as handsome as I am." Bis greets with a smirk, obviously being sarcastic. "But in all seriousness. I hear you found Bayern, correct?"