Chapter 10 Back on the track again

(Tobias POV)

After a few week I finally felt OK, even I thought I was feeling better a couple of weeks ago.

When I woke up I felt a moan slip out of my throat not knowing why but then I relised Tris was sucking my cock as a wake up present. (sorry but I felt mean not having a lemon for so long) I felt that I was about to cum so I stammerd:

"T-tris I-Im a-a-bout t-to-c-cum"

She just simply smiled her beautiful smile and continued to suck with some aggressiveness and I came with a loud moan. She swallowed and kissed me with passion. It was sunday so we both had the day off. I got up and stretched my arms up and let out the wierd noice you do when you yawn. I bent down and kissed her sweet spot and the hurried inside to the bathroom and heard her shout from the bedroom.

"TOBIAS EATON GET YOUR FILTHY ASS OVER HERE" she shouted

I just laughed and shouted back.

"IM FILTHY I KNOW THAT'S WHY IM TAKING A SHOWER " I shouted

I heard her rush toward me and I started to run towards the bathroom she caught me and smiled widley.

"May I join you and your filthy ass in the shower?" She asked politely

I just chuckeld and nodded a simply yes not being able to speak cause I was laughing so hard.

A/N Heeeeeeeey you all I had tree tests today so Im kinda exhausted but I did write a chapter anyways so CHEER FOR ME BITCHES CHEER. Anyways love you guys so much my goal for the summer is 2K so help me reach that and I will maybe update later tonight and yes There are typos because Im a sucky speller so DEAL WITH IT.

Yours FanOf1DBish