Chapter 2 Tris morning and lunch

(Tris POV)

When I wake up Tobias is still sleeping and I smile when I see it. He has such a calm expression when he´s sleeping like all the pain from his childhood is gone. I feel tempted to wake him up but I decide to don´t do it he has to get the sleep he needs he had a rough week last week.  So I get up and gets into the shower and takes a cold quick one and then changes to black jeans and slim fit tank top and I head down the dining hall. When I come down I grab a muffin and then I head to the transfers sleeping hall and yells: "GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP" everyone jerks awake and starts to put clothes on and I head to the training room and await them..

--------------------TIME LAPSE--------------------------------

When it´s lunch Im starving so I head down to the dining hall and I see Tobias and Zeke having a wild discussion about something because they are shouting at each other and I sit down next to them and they gets silent and I lean over to Tobias ear and whisper:"Hey Handsome" and I kiss him at his cheek.

"Hey beautiful" he anwsers and I see something is bothering him but I decide to talk to him tonight and I start to eat a pizza slice while talking to Shauna about the training.

A/N  Sorry for this boring chapter I´ll update later today maybe... c: