A romantic dinner

(TRIS POV)

I sat in the sofa and talked to Christina on the phone she was giving me information about the new leader who would replace max cause everybody said Max started to get old.

Like no fucking Shit the old man was grey haired when I came here and that was like 2 years ago but still.

I heard tobias coming home and I hung up and smiled when I saw his hair was messy after running.

"Hey baby girl I have great news " he said happily

"What?" I asked

"We're going to eat dinner at the new restaurant tonight "he said and grinned.

I smiled widely.

"Yay let me get changed " I said and started taking myself and my whale body to the bedroom.

I looked after my red dress who was made for pregnant women's .

I found it and started to put it on and then added a bit of mascara.

Then I walked out to tobias who was wearing a button down shirt och tight black jeans.

"Let's go then" I said smiling and put my left hand on my back and took his hand in my right one .

We started walking towards the restaurant while talking about names.

"Im thinking of Nicole " he said happily.

"I don't know babe maybe Mackenzie " I said .

"Why don't Mackenzie Nicole Eaton and Kenzie for short " he said

"That's a fucking awsome idea babe we decide that our daughters name will be Mackenzie Nicole Eaton "I said

"Then it's decided " he says and kisses me and leads me inside the restaurant.

A little while after that we were siting watching inside the menus.
"That bacon hamburger looks
fucking delicious " he says

I roll my eyes.
"You and your bacon " I mumble

"Don't mock me with my bacon. Bacon is holy" he says

"Holy food is nutella " I say

"Oh hell nah girl it ain't bacon is holy " he says.

--time lapse-
After being at the restaurant we just stand by the chasm and he hugs me from behind and says.
"This is just the perfect life "
"Yeah I know it's just simply perfect" I agree.

And that's it for that chapter sorry for the late update guys. It's much going on in my life. My depression isn't the best. My self harm has gone worse and so on. I hope you understand ..

Bacon Vs Nutella
For me it's Nutella