#5; We'll Meet Again

-=POV; Y/N=-

It's 3 weeks after the incident. My parents died in the fire, and I had no where to go. So I live with Toby's mother by her sister. I was doing the dishes as they were watching the news.

"Breaking news! Yesterday night there were 4 people killed! There are no suspects but the victims were high school students that were yesterday night at the forest. The kids were killed by hatchets. Researches have found the name from the possible killer: Toby Rogers."

By that the 3 of us listened more carefully. My heart was racing. "Toby Rogers is a 17 year old boy that a couple weeks ago killed his father and tried to escape by starting a fire and run into the forest around the neighborhood. Everyone thinks he died in the fire, the researches believe that Toby Rogers is maybe still alive, because they never found his body."

A smile slowly creeped onto my face as I whistling continued with the dishes. "I can't believe it, Connie! Your son is still alive!"
"Yeah I know! He's too dangerous!"

I listened closely as Toby's mother and her sister talked;
"Toby should've been put in a mental asylum."
"We should lock all doors and windows from now on. I don't want to risk it that any of us could be killed."

"We won't be killed, he wants to protect his family."
"How do you know that, Y/N?"
"We've been best friends for years. Why do you think he hated his father? Not because he hurt him, he can't feel pain so he didn't care. He hated him because he hurt the people he loved."

They stayed quiet. "It's really true, believe me." They nodded and continued talking about everything and nothing.

I decided to go on a walk. Toby's mother (her name is Connie) made me keep a knife with me, for just in case. I walked around the neighborhood, listening to some music. Dancing a little on the beat I made my way to the forest, not knowing why, I just walked.

When I realized I was in the forest I quickly turned around to walk out but I got grabbed from behind, a gloved hand over my mouth and the other around my waist so I couldn't leave. "Shh, i- it's just m- me, T- Toby." He whispered in my ear.

I turned around and saw indeed Toby. "Toby!" I said happily as I hugged him. "I missed you so much." I said, trying not to cry. "I m- missed you too -o, Y/N." He smiled.

That's when I remembered; he's a murderer. I let loose of him and stepped back a little. "W- what's w- wrong?" He asked. "You're a killer!"
"A- and I'm y- your best f- friend." He said as he stepped closer, "Y- you think i- it's unf- fair, m- my situation." By every step he placed towards me, I stepped back.

"You changed." I said as I couldn't go any further back because there was a tree. "S- sorry I d- didn't want to s- stay the s- same." He stood right in front of me.

He changed his clothing too; he now was wearing orange goggles, a mouth guard and a new hoodie with brown and grayish brown stripes and a blue hood. Also; he was covered with blood. And bloody hatchets were hanging from his belt.

He lays his forehead against mine, and his hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes, trying to control my breathing. "Toby!" We heard someone scream. Toby quickly got up and walked towards the voice. "T- tonight I'll v- visit." I nodded slowly, still having my eyes closed. What the fuck just happened?

-=time skip to 12:03 AM=-

I'm laying in bed, not being able to sleep. So I decided to pull out my phone and read some stories on Wattpad. I just unlocked my phone when I heard knocking on my window. I stood up and opened it, allowing Toby to get in.

"H- hey!" He said. I smiled at him as I sat down on my bed and he on my desk chair. "Who were that earlier today?" He doubted if he should tell me or not. "S- some f- friends I m- made." I tilted my head slightly at him, he shrugged his shoulders and looked out of the window.

"W- why don't y- you c- come with m- me?" He asked as he made eye contact with me. This time I shrugged my shoulders and I chuckled. He smiled at me, he seemed happier than before.

"Y/N? Who are you talking to?" We heard Connie come upstairs. I quickly pulled the blankets over me and pretended to be asleep, Toby hang outside the window. The door opened. After a second I heard a sigh and the door closed again.

I peeked and saw Connie left. I sighed and got up to the window. Toby was walking back to the forest. He smiled wide and waved, I waved back. Hopefully I'll see him again soon.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
THE NEW CHAPTER IS HERE WOOP WOOP 🥳

yeah, you fell asleep in the middle of this chapter.

IT WAS LIKE 2 AM LET ME BE

nah.

MEANIE ..