#12; The End Means A New Beginning

-=POV; Y/N=-

"Does everyone understand?" Lucy asked us. "Yes we do!" We answered. "Good, now let's start working on it." Everyone nodded and went there own way.

We decided to make a trap at the mansion. Slender was gone for a week on a mission and LJ could be back within 3 days, so we had to hurry.

"H- hey, uhm, Y- Y/N?" I heard Toby ask behind me. "Yes?"
"Are y- you s- sure this w- will work?"

I turned around to face him. He looked scared. "Of course it will." I said with a small smile, trying to comfort him. He nodded weakly. "Are you tired?" I asked. "I- I'm alright." He answered.

For the next 10 minutes he watched me hanging up the first part of the trap. "And... Done!" I said as I hang the last balloon up. Toby clapped. "I- it looks l- like shit, but it'll w- work." He laughed. "Toby Erin Rogers! You take that back IMMEDIATELY!" I yelled while laughing. He ran away into the forest. "Come back here!" I yelled as I ran after him.

"Found ya!" I said as I jumped onto his back. "Shush!" He shushed me. I tilted my head a bit and looked at him questioning. He pointed into a direction, that's when I saw it: LJ is coming back. "Fuck." I said underneath my breath. "W- we have to g- get away. B- before he-" "Toby! Y/N! Where are you?" We heard BEN yelling for us. "Oh fuck." Toby and I said at the same time. LJ turned to us and started laughing. "Toby, come on!" I yelled as I grabbed Toby's wrist and ran away.

"Hey, why are you guys running?" BEN asked. "Look out!" I yelled, but it was too late. LJ has already attacked BEN and before he could react he was dead. "NOO!!" I yelled out of anger and sadness. "Y/N we d- don't have t- time!" Toby said as he took me with him.

"He's coming!" I yelled as we arrived at the mansion. Everyone scattered when seeing LJ. One by one, everyone got killed or badly injured, until only Lucy, Toby, and I were left. I cried my eyes out. "We have to make him stop!" Lucy said. "I can hear you." Jack laughed. He was eating Sally's dead body. "H- he's s- so sick." Toby was getting angrier by the second.

"I can smell you." LJ kept on searching for us in the Mansion. "I can't take this anymore." I said as I ran out of my hiding place and jumped onto LJ. He fell backwards onto his back. I started digging my claws in his flesh. He screamed as his blood and flesh flew everywhere. Eventually he could throw me off of him.

"You stupid child!" He screamed. He jumped onto me and started stuffing my throat with candy. "Y/N!" I heard Toby scream. He jumped out of his hiding place and rushed over to me. Jack threw him away. I was choking horribly on the candy. LJ took some balloons and tied them around my neck, choking me even more.

"Heersers van de nacht, wezens van het licht, kom tot mij. Samen vernietigen we het kwade dat zich heeft gevestigd binnen deze muren, ik roep u op om te vechten naast mijn zijde!" Lucy started chanting in Dutch; the language of the unknown. Creatures and demons came from everywhere and started attacking LJ. He screamed in pain as he ran away, back into the woods.

I started seeing black spots. "Toby! Help Y/N, I'm gonna help my army kill Jack!" Toby nodded and went over to me. "C- come on, s- stay with m- me." He whispered as he tried untying the balloons. I smiled at him. With the last strength I had I held my hand up to his face and kissed him. "I love you Toby." Then the whole world collapsed and there was nothing more than pure darkness, peace and quiet.

-=POV; TOBY=-

"Y- Y/N? Y/N! P- please d- don't leave me!" I cried. I was watching her first sparkly eyes becoming dull. Lucy came back running, followed by her army who were carrying LJ's dead body. When she saw Y/N her eyes were filling with lava like tears.

"P- please bring m- me to her." I begged. "Toby, she's gone." "I- I know, I n- need you to b- bring me to her!" I yelled. She sighed and nodded. "Say hi from me." She smiled, I nodded. "Heersers van de nacht, wezens van het licht. Breng deze sterveling naar zijn geliefde." She chanted. The creatures and demons came towards me in a inhumane speed. "Bring her to the moon for me." Lucy whispered. And suddenly, I was in a deep dark void.

-=THIRD PERSON POV=-

"Y/N!" Toby yelled. "Toby!?" Y/N heard him calling out for her. They weren't far apart from each other, luckily they saw each other in this black void because of the colors they shined. Toby was a deep red color while Y/N was a beautiful F/C color. "How are you here?" Y/N asked as she ran towards him. He hugged her tightly letting some tears fall. "I asked Lucy to bring me to you."
"Toby, your stutter!"
"I know! And I don't have my tics either!"

They didn't let go of each other for a good while. "So this is the Afterlife?" Toby asked looking around. "Apparently." Y/N sighed. "I think we'll get used to it." Toby answered. Y/N smiled and kissed him.

"Forever together."
"No matter whatever."

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
THAT WAS THE END! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

it wasn't that long of a story, but don't worry. More Creepypasta x Reader 's are on their way!

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A BOOK OR FANFICTION YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK!!

the end is never the end, it means a new beginning.