#9; Mixed Feelings

-=POV; Y/N=-

We walked inside. "Guess who's back, bitches!?" I yelled. "Y/N!" Sally yelled happily as she ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "Was about time, shorty!" "Oh shut up, fuck face!" I laughed. Before I could step towards the living room, Toby grabbed my hand and asked me: "Y- you know th- them?"
"Of course I do! I lived here my whole entire life! Okay, no, that was a lie. I live here most of my life."
"Sadly yeah." Jeff said.
"I brought you into this Mansion, I can also get you out. And you know how that goes; ask L.J.!" I responded with a chuckle.

L.J. growled when he heard that, "I'm gonna kill you." "Meh, good luck bro." I patted L.J.'s shoulder as I walked over to the couch and sat down on it, that's when I realized; Jack had a broken nose, he probably fell or something on his mission. BEN instantly gave me the controller when I say down to play some games. I looked over my shoulder and saw Toby surprised looking at me. I giggled and continued with the game.

BEN and I gamed for about 2 hours when I remembered I had school at 08:30 AM. "Crap." I mumbled as I stood up and walked towards my room. "Y- Y/N?" I heard behind me. "Hey, Toby! I have to go sleep; school is tomorrow at 08:30 AM and it's like 02:45 AM."
"I- it's n- not about th- that."
"Then what's up?"
"Th- that Jack from y- your school, r- right? W- well-"

He got cut off by Jeff. "Hey shorty, going to sleep already?"
"There's school tomorrow, Jeff."
"Y- yeah, y- you should sleep." Toby said, not really happy. Probably because he never got to end the sentence. I layed my hand on his cheek, letting my thumb go over his scar. "You can tell me tomorrow, okay?" He nodded. I kissed his nose and went inside my room, hopefully I could get some sleep.

-=time skip to the next morning=-

I got woken up by my alarm. I yawned as I stretched. 6 AM, it should be illegal to need to wake up this early. I got up, went to take a shower and got dressed. "Good morning!" Jeff greeted me. "Morning, fuck face." I said, I'm not really a morning person. "It's almost 8 AM." He said pointing at Clockwork. I looked at her clock eye, "Fuck!" I said as I grabbed a waffel from Toby's plate and ran towards school, making sure I changed to my human form.

Just in time I arrived. "Hey, Y/N! You're a little late, but don't worry! Just take your seat." Miss White said. I thanked her and sat down. Jack wasn't here. Probably because I broke his nose. I chuckled, it was awesome to do.

At lunch I was searching for the girls in the cafeteria, but I couldn't find them. Strange, normally we always sit next to the window. I went searching through the whole school, without luck. And that was when I realized; I had to pee. So I went to the bathroom and screamed at what I saw: Alaska and Ivy were laying dead on the bathroom floors with a note written on the wall with there blood; 'GO TO SLEEP'

"Jeff..." I growled. A teacher came running to me, screamed and called the cops. They brought me in for questioning but eventually they let me go. The school was closed and I went straight to the Mansion.

"Where is he?" I asked in both my voices as I catched on flame turning into my real form. "Who?" L.J. asked, he was grinning, but I didn't pay attention to it. "Jeff!" I yelled. Jeff ran down and fell on the ground because he missed the last 3 steps. Before he could get up I placed my foot on his back, pressing him down on the ground.

"What happened?" He asked, coughing his last breaths of air out. "You killed Alaska and Ivy!" I yelled, pressing my heel harder in his back. "What are you talking about? I was the whole time here with Toby!" I looked at Toby who also came downstairs. "I- it's t- true!" He said, scared. I placed my foot back on the ground and helped Jeff up.

"Who was it!?" I yelled. Everyone was looking scared at me, no wonder! I was 1 of the strongest Creepypasta's and when I get mad, everyone's life is in danger. "Let's both go to where those Alaska and Ivy people have died and show me the handwriting." Jeff said. I nodded and walked with Jeff back to the crime scene.

I didn't even bother to change back into my human form. I went inside by the window above the sinks, fell down quietly on my feet and showed Jeff the scene. There was police tape everywhere. "That's not my handwriting." He said. I went searching around, and eventually I found Ivy's phone. I opened it and saw someone had send her a message; "Do you want some candy, kiddo?"

"Jack!" I yelled out of frustration and anger. The police heard that unfortunately and stormed inside. But we were already gone. I flew back to the Mansion, Jeff ran after me. "Where the fuck is Jack!?" I yelled. "Here!" E.J. said as he quickly stood up. "Not you! L.J.!" I yelled throwing him back. "He just went out for his mission!" Sally said hiding behind the couch. "That bitch." I mumbled.

I need to punish him for what he did to my friends, but how? That's when I remembered; Lucy. She was studying Demonology or whatever that is, she knows how to ban Jack to Hell! But what about Willow? She'll be in danger too! I have to do something!

I heard my ringtone, I quickly got back into my human form and walked outside to pick up the phone; it was the group chat of the girls and me. "Hey girlies!" Willow said, trying to smile but was obviously crying. Lucy was sitting in her room, reading the book about Demonology. "I know who did it." I said. Both looked at me with hope in there eyes.

I had to tell them our secret, otherwise they wouldn't help. Slenderman is gonna kill me.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
SORRY FOR THE MESSY CHAPTER! I WAS WRITING 3 DAYS ON IT, BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND SHIT, BUT ALL 3 DAYS I HAD DIFFERENT MOODS 😭

stop being such a drama queen. you literally made your own Creepypasta yesterday.

IT WAS GONNA BE A SURPRISE!

meh.

BUT YES, YESTERDAY I WROTE MY OWN CREEPYPASTA AND I SEND IT TO THE CREEPYPASTA.COM WEBSITE! THE WEBSITE WHERE PEOPLE ALSO FOUND TICCI TOBY!
I'M WAITING ON A EMAIL BACK TO SAY THAT IT'S PUBLISHED, I'M SO EXCITED!!