Jessica Marie "Aika" G. Robredo

Jessica Marie G. Robredo or also known as "Aika or Aiks" is the Executive Director of Restart Micro-Enterprise (RestarME), Inc., a microfinance wholesale lending organization that provides quick response livelihood funds to assist microentrepreneurs affected by natural or man-made disasters. She is also Chairman of Jesse M. Robredo Foundation, a non-government organization that aims to promote and continue the accomplishments of the late Secretary Jesse M. Robredo, particularly in good governance and ethical leadership.

Prior to development work, Aika started her career in the private sector. She spent significant years in the oil, gas and power industry, particularly in the field of marketing, operations, planning and regulatory work. Afterwards, she transitioned to government work when she became an Executive Assistant to the Secretary of Transportation. She then moved to the Office of Civil Defense, where spent her remaining years in government focusing on Disaster Risk Resilience and Management.

Aika finished her master's degree in Public Administration (MPA) from Harvard Kennedy School in 2018. She obtained her bachelor's degree in Management Engineering from Ateneo de Manila University in 2008.

She is the first born of the couple (Leni and Jesse). Despite the load of works she has,she a,managed to be a proxy mother to her two younger siblings. She has the responsibility for them since they got born in this world. She is very sweet and caring "Ate" to them,sometimes "Nanay" when Leni can't be there for her sisters. She never complain on her responsibility for her two sisters. She love and inlove in the idea of being their guardian. She never fail her Mom as her proxy. 

She got the most of the resemblance of Leni,but as they say, "Ang pinaka-kamukha na hindi favorite ni Mama". They always tell that when they are joking around. They never take it seriously,because their mom never make them felt that she has a favorite.