Normal day when they are still in a normal life (Part 1)

(PS. Pati ako napapa-backlog sa photos nila,kaya let's see kung ilang chapter bago makarating sa present time😆🥰)

February 3, 2013

Morning comes,7:36 AM.

Jillian: Goodmorning,Mama (hugging her mother)

Leni: Goodmorning nak,sasabay kana ba sakin lumabas ng kwarto? or mag stay kapa?magluluto na akong breakfast natin.

Jillian: Yes,Ma. Let's go brush na tayo ng teeth

Leni: Brush ng teeth,tingnan mo nga,nakapikit kapa (she chuckle)

Jillian: (giggles) Ayan na Ma oh,wide awake na (doing pa-cute to Leni)

Leni: Ayan,let's go,para makapagluto na ako. Baka miya miya gising na mga Ate mo. Maghahanap na yung mga yun ng breakfast

Kitchen,7:48 AM.

Jillian set her self in one of the stool bars of their kitchen counter

Leni: Jill,get your book na lang. I check your assignment last night,may medj di ka nagets. Let's fix it before ka pa makatulog ulit dyan sa counter (she laughed)

Jillian: But Mama,it's weekend right?

Leni: Yes it is,but Jill,Papa and I told all of you need to answer your assignments on time. 

Jillian: Okay Ma,I'll just get my bag

Leni: Go on nak

after few moments,Leni hear Aika and Tricia talking from the staircase while going down.

Aika: Goodmorning Ma

Leni: Goodmorning ladies

Tricia: Goodmorning Ma,san si Jill?

Leni: Kinukuha lang school bag niya

Tricia: ahh okay,so what's for breakfast Ma? (sitting also in the stool bar)

Leni: I cooked pancake and scrambled egg,nag timpla din ako ng coffee and hot choco

Aika: Ang sarap,pancake sandwich

Tricia: nag starve ako bigla (they laughed)

Jillian: Goodmorning mga Ate

Aika and Tricia said in unison: Goodmorning Jill (they've run to their younger sister to give her hug,which they always do every morning since their father died)

Leni: Anong activity niyo today,girls?may plano ba kayo?

Aika: Sabay sabay kami ng sched for the swimming lesson,Ma

Leni:What time?

Jillian:10AM po Mama

Leni: Ay okay,it's already 8:30. Halika na kain na tayo para makapunta na tayo sa complex

They eat their breakfest peacefully.After washing the dishes,and cleaning their own area,all of them prepare for them selves for their upcoming agenda's of the day. As usual goes day by,Leni will drove for them.

Leni: We're here girls

Jillian was the first one to get down from the car because she was from the shotgun seat (Favorite child things,Charot! loveyou Jill) After getting all of their things,Leni locked their car and head to the pool of their complex to start their training. Since then,Leni used to took video of the while they are dipping,so at the end,as she said,they can saw their mistakes and try to do it better next time.