Jillian Therese "Jill" G. Robredo

Jillian Therese G. Robredo is the youngest or known as "Jill" is also an achiever,a multi-tasker. She is never been a brat to her Mama,Papa, and her sisters. She is graduating in NYU (New York University) with a double degree on Mathematics and Economics. She did her best at study,she is working for her expences. Living on her own which makes her family proud on her. She is indeed an independent woman at a very young age.

And as they say and what you heard,she is Leni's favorite. They are the closest. Leni and Jillian are always sharing bed since their Jesse died. Jill is the sweetest,especially to their Mama which is one of the factor on why she is the close and favorite of her Mama.

She is a die hard fan to the point she is crying for her idols. But it never been a distraction to her study,she made sure of it. Her mother and sisters are always supportive to her. She is beyond thankful having them.

Jillian is articulate sister and daughter to them. She makes the atmosphere lively and light. She never let sadness crash in. She is makulit,but it's funny on how she make them laugh at her very simple ways. Jillian is their happy pill. 

She is protective and caring to her Ates,same as to Leni. She is really testing the suitor or visitor of her Ates but she did it in with manner. She is just protecting the hearts of her loved ones.