《7》Errands

-Next Day 6:30 A.M-

(Nobody's POV)

Reaper, was unusually happy. He actually seemed to be enjoying making breakfast for Geno.

(Geno's POV)

Fuck. I have a headache. Didn't have my daily coffee yesterday. I even had to take a break from practice because of my headache. Sleep took it away, but a few seconds after I woke up, it came back.

I get up and walk over to the kitchen and see Reaper- uh- smiling??

Shit- I shouldn't think to much of it. Hurts my brain more.

(Nobody's POV)

Geno trudged over inside the kitchen and started boiling some water to make himself coffee. He seemed very tired.

"What're you doing?" Reaper said looking confused.

"Making coffee.." Geno spoke while rubbing his head tiredly.

"I am literally making you breakfast if you can't tell." Reaper scoffed, unhappy about Geno not appreciating his effort of being kind.

"Yeah.. I know. But my head is killing me. I will eat your breakfast and drink my coffee, alright?- Just stop talking. It hurts my head more." Geno groaned, trying his best to speak properly.

Reaper just nodded in agreement.

-A while later-

Reaper and Geno were now seated on a table and were eating breakfast.

Geno seemed to be enjoying his coffee, which made Reaper a bit irritated, he put a lot of effort in making his breakfast, and it turned out very good this time.

Geno noticed this obviously, and now that his headache was much less painful than before, he wanted to play around with Reaper.

He finished his coffee first though.

"Holy shit. That feels much better." Geno sighed in relief and stretched.

Reaper just narrowed his eye-sockets. Geno had only taken a few bites out of his breakfast.

Geno turned his gaze over to Reaper.

"What?"

"I know you love your coffee, but at least finish the breakfast I made for you." Reaper scowled at him, disappointed, and a bit angry.

"I'm not hungry anymore though," Geno said trying to keep his voice as serious as possible.

Reaper just scoffed and kept eating his own breakfast.

Geno chuckled a bit and started eating his own breakfast, which he quickly gobbled up since it was actually good.

"Thought you said you weren't hungry." Reaper spoke firmly and full of seriousness.

"I was just joking, and it actually tastes delicious unlike last time. Think I prefer this over my coffee."

Geno was actually impressed with Reaper's improvement, for it had only been a few days since he started cooking.

"You should stop with your jokes." Reaper narrowed his eye-sockets at Geno.

"I'm being serious, your improvement shows, keep it up and you will become a better cook than my bestfriend," Geno complimented while picking up his dirty dishes.

This caught Reaper off guard.

"Oh- and don't tell him I said that. He'd go and try to prove he is better at cooking." Geno chuckled.