《8》Apple Pie

(Nobody's POV)

Geno would walk out of Error's shop with a box in his hands.

He'd place the box onto Vanilla and would swiftly get on her seat.

Geno lightly shook the reins on Vanilla, which she already knew meant 'start walking'.

Geno and Vanilla arrived to GRILLBY'S, and of course, Reaper was there.

He'd dismount his horse and walk over to Reaper.

"Oi, you better not have eaten without me!" Geno chuckled jokingly.

Reaper stayed quiet and stared at Geno, nervous.

"I was supposed to wait for you?-" Reaper nervously scratched his head.

Geno shook his head, "It's fine, I am not hungry at the moment anyways, I'm going to eat later when we get home," Geno reassured Reaper.

"Alright- Also- What's with your friend?"

"Who? Do you mean Ink?" Geno questioned while petting Vanilla gently.

"Yeah, he's- Overly excited.. He also started saying how he's heard about me, from you?" Reaper asked, a little dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I talk to you about my friends a bit, so some may recognize your name," Geno smiled "I am actually surprised Ink remembered you though, he's forgetful of things."

"Yeah, I noticed," Reaper chuckled.

"Anyways, our next destination is with my buddy, Lust!"

"Who's he?" Reaper started mounting his horse, Geno did the same with his own.

"He's a..... unique person? I don't really understand him- But he says he is the greatest at 'fashion advice' I guess," Geno sounded like he was trying his best to not sound like he was making fun of Lust. He respects him.

"Okay?- So where to?" Reaper picked up Obsidians reins.

"Follow me, and maybe Lust can help you with your terrible clothing." Geno laughed in a joking way as he and Vanilla started heading somewhere.

Reaper just shook his head in amusement while smirking.

He and Obsidian too, would start following Geno.

- Upon arrival at Lust's shop-

(Reaper's POV)

This place is- very huge-

It's also so far away! I don't think I would come here often if I lived as far as Geno did.

Poor Obsidian is probably tired...

"Oi, stop standing there and follow me," Geno impatiently urged me over.

"Alright, alright."

I walked over to him and kept following once he started walking again.

He seems excited?

(Nobody's POV)

Geno and Reaper walked over to a very well dressed skeleton.

He definitely seemed to wear a different type of clothing than the other monsters and humans there.

He looked very out of place compared to everyone else.

"Lust!" Geno ran to Lust and gave him a hug.

"Geno! What a surprise! I thought you weren't going to come visit till' after the contest!" Lust hugged back with a warm and excited smile on his face.