Together

Akio POV

I was still standing by the lake when I felt a small vibration in my pocket. Emica sent me a message.

Emica: There's been a Klaxosaur sighting, they're sending us out.

I sighed in annoyance before running to meet the others. Of course, I was a bit late but I still managed to get to Krytonia before the others left. "You had me worried you wouldn't make it on time." I looked down and saw Emica looking at me with a small smile. "When have I ever left you on your own?" She giggled before she connected to the FRNAXX, Ichigo was able to update me so I knew what we were dealing with.

"This is gonna be one of those annoying battles isn't it?" Even though I was talking to myself Emica answered my question. "Cheer up. Maybe it won't be as bad as it seems." I couldn't help but slightly loosen up when I heard her say that.

Once the fight actually started it was a lot harder than any of us thought. It was a lot larger up close and finding the core in a Klaxasaur like this is never easy.

"Where is the damn core, this is annoying." I was starting to get a bit agitated, I haven't been in a battle this long in a while. While I was starting to lose it Delphinium's face appeared to my right. "Akio, calm down. I'm sure we can handle this." I huffed and once Ichigo wasn't listening I muttered something. "I bet the original Plantation 13 thought that as well..." 

"Akio!"

I jumped. I hadn't realized it but Emica was listening to me.

Eventually, we saw an opening and were all able to land a solid attack. "On three! One. Two." After that we all released magma energy from our weapons, causing the Klaxosaur to go limp. "Is it dead?" 

"No, I doubt it."

"Goro's right, finding the core in something this massive is never that easy." 'Why is it just laying there? Something's not right...' While the others were talking I noticed something behind Argentea. "Zorome! Miku! Move!" Krytonia managed to knock Argentea out of the way in time but got caught in the process. "Krytonia!"

"You've got to be kidding me." The others tried to help but got stuck in the process, meanwhile, me and Emica were trying not to get crushed. Even though the two Klaxosaurs looked almost identical they moved completely differently from one another. "Akio, is it just me, or is this Klaxosaur moving in a strange way?" 

"I noticed it too. But right now we have to worry about not getting killed by this thing."

The others weren't doing so well either. "Uh, Akio. Something just appeared on the radar." 

I looked at Krytonia's face which had appeared on the screen. "Another one!?" 

"No...It's Sterlitizia..." 

"Wha-" Before I could finish my sentence we were set free. Sure enough, we were saved by Sterlitizia. 'Hiro...'

It didn't take a genius to figure out who was the Staimen Zero Two was piloting with. "The kids fearless, I'll give him that..." After Hiro and Zero Two showed up the fight was basically over. Turns out that the two Klaxosaurs were actually one Klaxosaur, it explained why we had such a hard time finding the core. Thinking about it now, I doubt that we would've been able to find it if Sterlitizia didn't show up.

Though there was one thing I was curious about. I was able to catch a smug look on Zero Two's face, it was directed at a certain Blue FRANXX. Probably it's Pistil.

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter, I couldn't come up with anything for this episode. I prose I'll try to make the next one longer.