Prologue

"The dispute between the Tokyo Manji Gang has been intensifying in the city, Recently, uninvolved  civilians feel victim to the dispute."

"No way, for real? Scary," Takemitchi's comment while eating his chips.

He's at his bed with full of garbages all over his place while watching the news of the Television, he was lying down sideways.

"Within the many victims, there were two fatalities. Those two are 25 years old, Tachibana Naoto..."

"Tachibana Naoto...?"

Takemitchi was about to change the channel but he suddenly stopped when he heard something.

"And 26 years old Tachibana Hinata."

He was dumbfounded when he heard the news.

"Tachibana... Hinata?"

Takemitchi Hanagaki

It seems that my only ex girlfriend dating back to junior high, Tachibana Hinata, has passed away.

*knock knock knock*

"Are you home?" An old lady's voice asked.

I opened the door and answered.

"I am."

"How many times do I have to say it? Your TV is too loud!" She complained and pointed her index finger to my face.

"I'm sorry," I apologized nervously.

"Young people these days are really..." she added and left.

"HAnagaki Takemitchi, how many times do I have to repeat myself?"

Takemitchi sigh.

"Put the DVD back on the shelf as soon as it's returned," a girl said and frowned.

"Haven't I said that many times?"

"I'm so—" he stopped as he suddenly cut off by his manager.

"You just keep apologizing."

He sigh as he walked out of the store, he also encounter some kids chit chatting at the black car

"So lame!"

They suddenly turned they gaze onto me.

"Hey, dude." I stopped when one of the kids call me.

"What? Do you have something to say?" He asked.

Maybe I'm wrong?

"Huh? Uhm, I'm sorry."

I stepped aback when they suddenly corner me as the one of the scratch the black car using a coin and they laugh together.

"Idiot!" they said mockingly.

"HUH? ",I uttered nervously. What did they just do?

"Hey, what are you doing?" I stopped and looked at the man who asked and ran as he screams drastically.

I have no idea that my life would be like this.

"Metro is arriving at platform 14."

I lived in a broken apartment with poor soundproofing. The young store finds me stupid.

"Please stay behind the yellow line."

I apologize when I'm fooled by those kids. I've only had one girlfriend so far and that was in middle school. Also, I'm still a Virgin.

How did everything go wrong?

"What happened in the lab? What?! Did she woke up? What?! Are you all stupid?! I told you don't let her out or else... Damn, just how stupid are you?" I took a glance at the guy on the left who's gritting his teeth angrily, he seems mad at something. He has a mole on his chin and he looks rich.