Chapter 48

Hayushi Y/n

"You haven't taste the alcohol, right?"

"Well, we all do," I answered as I looked at Draken, Emma, Baji and Kazutora's direction.

They were already wasted and they look like a mess.

Chifuyu made Baji do a spelling, Emma riding on Draken's back and Kazutora keeps poking Baji's cheek.

I flinched when they all look at me with a smug smiles on their faces.

Among of us who hasn't taste the alcohol, I'm the only one who haven't drink yet.

I smiled even though my smile now is more obviously fake than the other ones.

I can't compose myself when they're surrounding me like I was a prey!

I looked at Hina who was just smiling at me with her eyes close.

"Sorry, I can't stop them," she said, I scoffed of her remark. She can stop them but she just doesn't wanted them to stop.

I looked at them and smiled, I was about to take the glass that Ran offered but I stopped when I suddenly thought of something.

"H-how about we'll play a game?" I said.

"A game?" they asked, I nodded.

"Y-you see..." I said as my eyes roamed around to find something and my eyes landed on the empty bottle, I took it and show it to them, "how about we play a game, whoever this tip of the bottle points, will do the only one orders, and if he didn't do it, then he'll have to drink the alcohol," I said and beamed.

Silence filled between us as they're looking at each other, the only ones who were loud right now is the wasted ones.

I pinch Niichan's leg and stared at him with a smile on my face, he flinched and averted my gaze as he scratch at the back of his head.

"I-I agree, let's do this game. It'll be fun," he said while moving away from me.

"Okay," Smiley said as she gathers everyone into circle form including the wasted ones. I'm in between Niichan and Izana.

They're heartless.

"So I'll be going to spin the bottle," Smiley said as he took the bottle from me.

I have a bad feeling about this.

He spin the bottle, we stopped as our eyes are only in the bottles, when it became slow, the bottle pointed Izana.

I smirked and stared at Smiley intently.

This little devil, he's targeting on me!

Smiley looked at Izana.

"Sit beside Mikey while smiling" he ordered.

He glared at Smiley and took the glass and drank it.

Wow, his grudges on Mikey is really deep.

Smiley chuckled and then he spin the bottle again, everyone around us cheer as our eyes in in the bottle and as I expected, the tip of the bottle pointed Izana again.

I puff my cheek to suppress my laugh when I see Izana's annoyance.

"Are you targeting me?!" he hissed to Smiley, his smile disappeared as he raised both of his hand trying to calm Izana down.

"Woah, easy. It's not my fault, blame the bottle," he said.

The game keeps going on and there is already a lot of time Smiley attempting to points the bottle but it never did.