Chapter 13

Hayushi Y/n

Hmm, what took him so long?

Now is their meeting and here I am outside, waiting for the midget to pick me up.

Niichan's bring his motorbike, he said I shouldn't drive a motorbike yet.

Tsk!

I suddenly saw some lights coming from afar, my brows furrowed.

Why is there so many of them?!

I also saw blonde with Takemitchi on his back.

So he's coming.

They stopped in front of me, Blonde smile at me, I approach him and pinch his cheek.

"What took you so long?!" I asked.

"Ow, that's hurts!"

"Sorry, Y/n were still having a bath earlier at the bath house so it took so long," Draken answered, I let go at blonde's cheek.

"Then where will I ride?" I asked.

"Uh, you're coming with us Y/n?" Takemitchi asked, I nodded as an answer.

"Takemitchi is coming with us so you will ride with Draken," Blonde's answered. I looked at Draken who's in his bike.

Hmm, Niichan might always bring his motorbike everyday so that I couldn't drive.

"I'll drive," I said.

"What? Do you know how to drive a motorbike?" Draken asked.

"Do you hear what I said? I'll drive."

"But Y/n—"

"I'll drive."

"Ohh, R.I.P for your motorbike Ken chin!" Mikey teased and left, the other were followed so me and Draken were left alone.

"I told you, I'll drive. They're already left," I said.

"O-Okay, please take care of my bike, don't destroy it," Draken begged.

What does he think of me?

After I got in the bike, he also sat at the back, I looked at him and asked for the key, he eventually gave it to me.

"At the Musashi Shrine right?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Hold tight."

"Huh?"

*VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

"WHAT THE FUCK, SHIT DAMN FUCK! I'M GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA DIE!"

♤♤♤♤♤

"My soul.... was left there *puke* "

"You're a tough guy, why are you acting like that?"

Hmm, what took them so long? They're the first one who left.

Well then, is there a high tough tree here?

Ah there!

I positioned myself as I jumped up, I held the tree branch as I climbed and flip and sat.

Oh, it's a good view here.

Later on, Mikey and the others were already arrive. On the other hand, Draken was still vomiting at the side of the road.

I'm not that far from them so I can still hear their conversation, it's just too dark here so it's impossible for them to see me.