Chapter 35

Hayushi Y/n

"Buy me an onigiri. If you can, go to my apartment and take some of my clothes and undergarments."

Rindou sigh as he looked at me with his tired eyes.

"What else?"

"Oh, buy me some bandages, just bandages alright? Lots of bandages," I said as I lay down on his bed.

"Why do you need some bandages?" Rindou asked.

"I just need it alright? Now, leave," I said as I hugged one of his pillows.

"I can't believe you, you're acting as if you own my room," Rindou hissed but I just ignored him, he bid a goodbye to me and closed the door. I didn't mind going and lock the door since I know he have already locked it.

I got up from the bed as I walked towards at the bathroom, his bathroom is not so big but the things that were needed are complete.

I walked towards the sink, I rolled up the sleeve of my sweater that revealed the bandages I covered for my wounds, it was already full of blood so I slowly took it all off and I winced when I washed it.

I panted heavily as I endured the pain I felt from the wounds. I also took my sweater of together with my t shirt, I turned around so I can look at the wounds and scars that I have on my back.

Damn, why this isn't healing yet?

There still blood dripping from both my elbow down to my arms.

They really overdo it this time, I don't even know how I manage to stay alive despite receiving this wounds and scars.

I took my t shirt and wore it, I also took the bandages and put it at the garbage.

I took my sweater and split it into two so that I can use it to cover my wounds and stop the bleeding.

When I'm done, I went outside the bathroom and sat at the edge of the bed.

What took him so long?

While waiting for Rindou, I draw some things to his notebook and lay down and walked around, I repeatedly do that but when I heard the sounds of the door opening, my face lighten up.

"Did I wait you for too long" Rindou asked as he closed the door and locked it.

He walked towards my direction and handed me a three bags that his carrying.

"Satisfied?" he asked sarcastically, I nodded my head as I took a t-shirt and sweater and also a jogging pants, I also took an undergarments and bandages.

I looked at Rindou and beamed, "Thanks."

He just shook his head and went to the study table, I walked towards the bathroom again, I put my things on the mini table as I started to untie the sweater.

"Y/n you forgot a towel, he-"

Oh great, I forgot to close the door.

I looked at Rindou, he was staring at my wounds on my arms as his eyes dilated in shock, he also carry a towel on his left hand.