Chapter 44

Third Person's Points Of View

"Y/n are you alright?"

Y/n looked at his brother's direction, he was in another cage.

Y/n stared at her wounded arms.

"I'm kinda used to it," she said, his brother scoffed as he glared at the bars.

"Damn, he really doesn't have any conscience! It's so gross that his blood attached mine," Kuro said as his grips tightened.

Y/n didn't answered and just spaced out, their father visited them earlier and for some reason, she can't forget what their father said to them.

"From the very start, both of you were destined to be born just to be inside those glasses and you will die inside that glasses too."

It was bothering her, consider that her brother is in danger too.

How can I get him out of here?

"Y/n," Kuro called out to his sister.

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to escape from here?" Kuro asked, Y/n didn't answer.

Of course she wanted to escape, they don't know what that Doctor might do to them.

But she wanted to make sure that her brother escape first.

They suddenly heard a clang, when they look at it, it was the person who imprisoned them.

"How's my little kittens?" he asked with a smile plastered on his face, he was bringing some food, although it was a good food but the siblings have doubts knowing that their father takes some medicine from him and made them drank all of it.

Doctor Takeda chuckled as he looked at the both of them.

"You know, I do really like your mother. Your mother always do well of her work and she always ask for any poison that she can put on her target," he said as he placed his hand on his waist.

"I really like her, we get along well and she became my best friend," he said as he looked at the other side reminiscing all the memories he had with their mother when they were young.

Y/n tilted her head when she noticed something at the guy's eyes.

His eyes... is he obsessed to my mother too? He thought.

Doctor Takeda clicks his tongue as he leaned closer to Y/n face and smiled at her.

"But there something I have always hate about your mother," he said as he grabbed Y/n's faced that made her winced.

"Let go of her," Kuro threatened but Doctor Takeda just ignored him.

Doctor Takeda smiled at her while Y/n just stared at his eyes.

"Her eyes who always keeps staring directly into my eyes and her stubbornness," he said as he abruptly let go  Y/n.

Y/n smirked as she held her cheeks.