Chapter 2

Hayushi Y/n

"Oh, is it already morning?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at Hina.

"No, it's not."

When I woke up, I found Hina sitting beside me, I looked around and I just found out that were just in our classroom, since when did I sleep walking?

Hmm, what happened?

"Have you know that you just punch someone while sleep walking?" Hina asked, I shrugged and patted my collar.

Wait.

Something's missing.

I looked at my bag and my pocket but it still nothing in there.

"Hina?" I called.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen my necklace?" I asked.

"Necklace?"

"Yes, the silver one with a crescent moon pendant."

Hina just shook her head that made me panic.

Where is it? Where is it?

When did I dropped it?

Where did I put it?

I suddenly stopped when I realize something.

"Y/n what's wrong? Should I help?" She asked, worried.

"What happened earlier...?" I asked.

She explained everything that happened, after I heard her explanation. I frowned I stood up. I looked at Hina, I was about to asked her a question when she suddenly stood up and grabbed my wrist.

"Oh I just remembered! There's something we must to do, specially you Y/n," she said, she seems Impatient.

Not far away, we saw a tall figure man with a braided hair and dragon's tattoo at the side of it and a midget blonde and the crying boy?

They turned they gaze to our direction as soon as we are already in front of them. Maybe they felt our presence?

"Hina? Eh? Hayushi chan?" Takemitchi curved his brows looking surprise.

I frowned when Hina suddenly pushed my head down to force me to bow.

"No, Hina let go!" I complained.

"We're really sorry about earlier!" She said sounded embarrassed.

"What the- why would I bow too? I didn't even do anything wrong." I said and glared at her after I removed her hands at my head.

"I just asked where my necklace is and now I just found myself bowing onto someone I don't know?" I hissed, Hina widen her eyes and bow her head again, I let out a soft moan when she suddenly pinched my waist.

"I'm really sorry for the rudeness of my friend, she's just like this since she has woken up," Hina explained to them. I just shook my head and turned my gaze to them.

Takemitchi's reaction was so priceless while the midget blonde just gave us a smile.

"No worries, it's fine," he assured and looked at me.

I raised one of my eye brow and gave him a "What" look.

"Are you perhaps talking about this?" he asked and raised his hands.

My necklace.

I gave him a death glares that made him flinch.

"H-hey, calm down. Here," he said and handed me the necklace. I wrinkled my nose in confusion and grabbed my necklace from him.

She just smiled warmly as if it didn't bother him one bit.

He's really strange, I somehow felt a familiar feeling about him, who is this midget?

I tilt my head and asked.

"What's your name?"

He stared at me and smiled widely.

"I'm Sano Manjiro, just call me Mikey."

My mouth left hang open as soon as I heard his name. My knitted my brows as my eyes are filled with confusion.

"Manjiro... Sano?" I whispered, his reaction changed when I spoke his name.

I bit the inside of my cheeks.

"Mikey...?" I mumbled again.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his expression seems confuse.

I closed my eyes and sigh.

Found you.

I looked up and smiled.

"Thank you for handed me back my necklace safely, Mikey," I said.

"Huh?"

I walked towards his direction and until our face are getting closer, his eyes are now filled in confusion.

I frowned when I notice something on his eyes.

"You..."

That look on his eyes, it's feel so familiar.

It's feels like I'm looking at the mirror.

"What?" he asked calmly but his eyes are telling me otherwise.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?" the tall guy asked.

"Y/n," Hina called out, sounds like she's begging.

I smiled at him warmly that made him even more confuse.

I held the back of his head and spoke.

"From now on, you're my dog," I happily said, I also heard someone gasping.

I tilt my head as he stepped aback.

"Why do you want me to be your dog?" he spat, I just shrugged my shoulder and smiled.

"I don't know, I want you to keep you by my side," I said, I felt something tugging the blouse of my uniform.

"Please, I'm begging you. Stop this, Hayushi chan," Takemitchi whispered, he sounds desperate.

I raised my brow, he looked nervous and Hina looked stress and the tall guy is looking at me unbelievably.

Seriously, what's wrong with this people?

"Why would I? I want him to be my dog."

"I don't want to be your dog," he exclaimed.

"That's not a request, that's an order. Whatever happens, you're my dog. Even if we fight here right now, you can't win against me."

He gave me a rigid expression.

So he wants to fight huh?

"Sorry but I don't hit girls," I smirked.

"But girls do hit guys," I retorted and press something on his neck.

He widen his eyes as he dropped at the floor.

"You, what did you do?" Draken asked as he put his hands on my shoulder, I just smiled at him and twist his finger that made him groan in pain. He let go of me and shot me a glare.

Tsk, boys.

I put my necklace on and held the pendants in it.

I looked up and stared at the clear sky.

Now I can fulfill my promise.

"I met him, this is what you want right?"