Chapter 5

Hayushi Y/n

"N-no! Hina, I can explain this. Draken I don't remember a thing and Y/n I didn't cheat!" he explained.

I gave him a bored look and Hina gave him a glare.

"He saw me in my underwear and he ran away," said the blonde girl.

"Pervert," I commented.

"N-No, I..." Takemitchi was about to say a thing but he cut off by Hina.

"Heeeh, I didn't know you have a story with her."

Ooh, this might be good. It's a pity that I didn't bring any popcorn.

"Do I? I don't remember anything, Miss Hina?" Takemitchi said nervously while scratching his head.

*Pogsh, pow, boing*

"Yo Takemitchi, are you still alive?" I asked, he looked so beat up.

"I'm sorry."

Oh, he's still alive.

"Save it." Hina hissed and left.

"So scary, why did you come when you already had a girlfriend? Don't take me wrong, I'm not interested in you at all," the blonde girl said.

"Eh?"

"I just want to be a grown up as soon as possible, he's the one to blame for not being interested in me. He cares only about Mikey, motorbikes, and fights. I thought he'd be at least be mad." she rant.

Ooooh, she likes the tall guy and she wanted him to be jealous?

Is this unrequited love?

She then suddenly left.

"Takemitchy, are you done?" Draken asked.

"Sorry about that, thanks for the waiting."

"Get your asses over here, the meeting begins now."

"Where are you going?" Draken asked. I looked up to him and frowned.

Why is he so tall? Can he donate some of his height?

"I'm going with you," I answered.

"Well, nevermind."

"Greetings to you, President." everyone greeted and bowed down as we walked at the middle where they formed.

"Woaah, my dog has so many puppies," I mumbled.

I looked at Mikey with an amaze eyes but he just gave me a poker face expression.

What's with that?

We walked up of the stairs, when we arrived at the top of it, he looked at his puppies with a serious face. Far from the jolly earlier.