Toby's Obsession

Huggy Wuggy.

We all know who Huggy Wuggy is. A giant, humongous blue teddy, standing proud and tall, overlooking the main area in the local factory, Playtime Co. There have been numerous of TV advertisements, displaying of hundreds of kids gathering all outside of the factory to celebrate the opening of the place.

Since they started, James' and Olivia's son, Toby, age 7 has been banging on about this stupid teddy for weeks. It's the one thing he will not stop talking about. Morning, noon, and evening. He has been paying too much attention to the commercials, he has even forgotten about his previous obsessions. James and Olivia have been trying your hardest to move him away from "Huggy Wuggy" into a more sensible but fun hobby. But unfortunately, no matter how hard they have tried, he will not stop saying "Huggy Wuggy". 

His obsession has excelled beyond tolerable that he pretends Huggy is hiding and is "up to him" to find him. He practically wrecks through the house, through the furniture like a dog, and never tidies up after. In fact, one night it is recalled that Toby has been "talking to Huggy" whilst he's asleep and explains how the teddy will "squeeze you until you pop". 

At the time, they resisted taking him to the factory. Unfortunately, he talked his granny into talking them to take him. After another round of arguing, they finally gave in. But man do they wish they could change back the clock. This night... This factory... is the only place left... as a family together...

 as a family together