BIG mistake

"Hiya! How can I help you?" the waitress asked. "We're here to see the Huggy Wuggy." James replied. The woman's face turned slightly pale and Olivia caught on to her. "What? What's wrong?" she asked. "n... nothing, ma'am. everything's fine. Now what did you say? Huggy... Wuggy?" she asked. "Correct. This little kiddo wants to go and see him!" James exclaimed. "Huggy Wuggy! Huggy Wuggy!" Toby yelled. "You going to see Huggy Wuggy?" the waitress added excitedly. "Yeah!" Toby replied excitedly, sounding like he is ready to explode with impatience. "Ok! 3 tickets to the Huggy Wuggy exhibition! Straight through that hallway!" the woman exclaimed and pointed towards the hall ahead of them. "Thank you ma'am!" James called out and took the lead with Toby. As Olivia followed behind, she could overhear the conversation the woman is having with another employee: "Can you believe that? the Huggy Wuggy thing?" she whispered nervously. Olivia locked horns with her even when the waitress wasn't looking. Something shady is going on here, and something tells her it may have something to do with Huggy Wuggy.

The tour guide man pressed the hand button with one of his hands from a "grab pack" which can be seen carried on his back. The door opened slowly and made a creepy creaking noise as the shutters slowly opened up. Then, James' face turned white pale. Ahead of them... Ahead of them all... in the center of the main area... was Huggy Wuggy. 

"oh my god

"oh my god..." James whispered to himself nervously. "Here we are folks! Your new and best friend pal, Huggy Wuggy!" the young employee exclaimed. "YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Toby shrieked and ran over to the teddy, almost tripping over the blocks he nearly ran into. "Huggy! Huggy! Huggy!" he cheered with excitement, and started dancing around him. "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Olivia was laughing nervously and took out her phone.

But then...

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" the employee exclaimed. "I'm sorry?" Olivia added. "Do NOT be taking photographs or recordings. This is a breach of our company policy." he explained. "Wait... What? Why?"  she asked, sounding personally offended. "While producing the best toys at the heart of our core, we also want to acknowledge the privacy of others who also visit the factory, almost every day!" the young man added. "But... there's no one else here." James said. "It doesn't matter whether there is people here or not. I will NOT repeat myself. NO taking photos or recordings." the employee explained and he walked on ahead. "Well that's a bit rude..." Olivia spoke back quietly. "Well that's a bit creepy..." James said and pointed his finger to Huggy Wuggy.