Where are you?

James and Olivia were panicking like never before. Usually, Toby is one of those kids who would always stick by their parents' sides, no matter where they are. Unfortunately, it appears Toby has allowed himself to go for walkies. "Toby! TOBYYYYYYYY!" James shout echoed through the darkness of the chamber. "Toby! Toby! Come on sweetie! Come back to mummy and daddy!" Olivia cried out. The openly large space was then reduced to a small confined chamber, with multiple pathways to choose from. Toby could be literally anywhere. 

Suddenly...

Clanking noises were coming from the left side corridor. James and Olivia listened carefully to the sound coming from the depths.

"haha! haha!" someone laughed.

"Toby?" James asked. "hehe. haha!" the voice added again. James and Olivia seized the opportunity and proceeded to the left hand side. They followed the sound down a long, dark passageway, passing empty "experiments" labs, and old, wooden shelves filled with cardboard boxes and containers filled up with what can only be described as blue feathers. 

When they have reached the end, they have both stumbled across a "MAKE A TOY" department. Seriously. "Make a toy." What kind of a name is that for a place this creepy?

" What kind of a name is that for a place this creepy?

Then... James turned round and jumped himself at the sight of three very creepy machines, all of which somehow has eyes. But the one in the middle in particular, was the creepiest of all. It's eyes were following him every time he moved around. "babe?" James asked. "What is it?" she asked and walked over to him. "That thing..." he said and pointed his finger to the red box. "Holy shit..." Olivia whispered as she looked up to the creepy eyeballs staring directly towards them both. "Holy fuck..." James whispered and then spotted an information board to their left. It says:

Our founder, Elliot Ludwig, was a visionary. He set the stage for all of Playtime Co.'s greatest feats. Yet of all the amazing things that he created, the Make-a-Friend Machine is one of the most creative, impressive and advanced. It is solely responsible for nearly every Playtime Co. toy sold on the market to this day. All it needs is to be fed the proper parts, and it will then paint, assemble, and do a quality inspection of the toy all on it's own. Gone is the need for complex sorting or back-breaking labor. This machine can do all that- and more!

"Holy crap." James added, interrupting the silence. As they looked around the machine, they could suddenly hear crawling coming from the vents above them. "What was... What was that?" Olivia asked.