Huggy Wuggy

But then... the creature from the vents fell out from the vent it was crawling in and landed on it's two feet.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" both Olivia and James screamed in horror, as the 'Huggy Wuggy' bear that once stood before them is nothing more than terrifying

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" both Olivia and James screamed in horror, as the 'Huggy Wuggy' bear that once stood before them is nothing more than terrifying. It's huge, massive blue fur was deterred by the absolutely horrifying sight of what appears to be two mouths of teeth. The creature wandered around in a circle for a moment, before turning it's attention towards Olivia and James. "We need to get out of here." James said in a panic. "Too right!" Olivia exclaimed and frantically searched around the place. 

Suddenly...

Huggy charged at them with full speed. It's sinister and ravenous behavior locking horns with it's prey. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Olivia squealed. James snatched her by the hand and headed for the door. But as soon as they reached the door, James tried to open. Except it wouldn't budge. "FUCK IT!" he yelled with anger and frustration as he tried to force the doorknob to open. Olivia looked back to see a set of huge blue legs standing behind them. "JAMES!" she squealed. James turned round only to see the monster take his wife. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" he yelled and started kicking it in the foot. The monster didn't care and pulled Olivia in closer...

James took the tactic and started to rip off the feathers from the creature's legs. Then, the monster let out a mighty roaring sound:

Huggy let go off Olivia and chased on to James. "James!!!" he could hear her cry from behind him. "Jesus fucking Christ..." he whispered to himself to get Huggy away from her. There is nowhere else to go. Well. Unless he could maybe climb onto the top of those things to make Huggy... Wow! What a stroke of luck! Genius! James spotted of what appears to be a giant pit behind the Make-a-Friend machine. Looks big enough to trap the bastard. James mentally staged his plan and then soon after that, he began to start climbing on top of the machine. 

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL! Huggy went and started to follow him up. James looked straight ahead towards the pit, the desired area where he wants the monster to go. He smiled to himself at the thought of the creature falling in to it's death. But no time for thinking glory at this stage. It's time to stop it. 

As Huggy Wuggy climbed up onto the top of the machine, it headed straight towards James. He then dodged the attack.... and the monster fell on in... to the gaping bottomless pit. He watched as the shadow of the creature... disappeared from view. James' heart was pounding rapidly. He genuinely believed he was going to have a heart attack. He was so heavily distracted by the outcome, he didn't even hear Olivia come running over. "Don't run off like that again!" She yelled and held on to him as tight as she could. "I'm sorry.... I am so so so sorry." James added.