Unexpected Return

"How the hell are we ever going to explain this?" Olivia asked anxiously. James looked down at her sobbing her eyes out, with nearly half of her jacket covered in it. "People will call us CRAZY! people will call us PSYCHOPATHS! when in reality, we didn't kill our son! That fucking Huggy Wuggy bastard did!" she roared. "Hold on honey, hold on. Take some deep breaths." James tried to encourage. "HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE SOME DEEP BREATHS WHEN OUR SON HAS JUST BEEN KILLED!" Olivia bursted and buried her head against James' chest.

 "Shushhhhhhhhh..." James whispered, in attempt to calm her down. "He is DEAD, James. He is DEAD! and it's all our fault!" Olivia cried. "Hey! Hey! Don't blame yourself! We didn't know what would happen." he said before being interrupted. "But if we took a second though, then maybe we wouldn't have been here... and then maybe Toby would still be alive today..." Olivia added.

James gulped with guilt at the thought of that. Why the hell did he let his mom get the best of him? Why the hell did he ever think going to the factory was going to be a good idea? Why the hell did he never considered the opinions of many, who deemed this place to be creepy in the first place? And why the hell did he let his guard down? Why the fuck wasn't he there to protect his son. Just when he was needed the most?

After a period of reflection, James returned to now at this moment in time. "We should get going." he said. Olivia nodded with regret and walked out from Jamie's chest. "I am just as gutted as you are hun. Believe me. But standing around here wondering about the what ifs won't help us out of here." He explained. Olivia sighed. "No.... No. You're right. I'm sorry." she added. James nodded his head and looked around for another way out.

But then...

The ground was beginning to shake. "What the fuck?!" Olivia shouted. 

"Try and stay as still as you possibly can!" James exclaimed. "What the fuck James, are you nuts? We can't just stand around!" Olivia exclaimed. "Look. We don't have time for arguing. Just stay where you are!" James shouted. [sighing] "FINE!" Olivia yelled and stayed in her spot. A couple of moments later... there were holes appearing in the floor. "JESUS CHRIST! HOLY SHIT!" Olivia yelled as loud as she possibly can. The corruption of the floor continued effect, until it stopped and created another giant hole. And then... 

Huggy Wuggy returned

Huggy Wuggy returned. "WHAT THE FUCK!" James cried out. "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Huggy roared and smacked one of his tentacles against the ground. "Olivia! RUN!" James exclaimed and went over to confront Huggy Wuggy. 

"NO! I can't let you do that!" Olivia screamed and ran over to James. 

"STAY BACK! STAY BACK!" James yelped. 

"NEVER!" Olivia squealed and took a hold to his hands. "Why the fuck are you NOT going?" James barked. Olivia looked him in the eye and said: "Look. Listen. No matter what happens, I will always love you, no matter what..." she spoke. "WHAT?!" James shrieked.

But suddenly...

One of Huggy's tentacles grabbed on to the pair of them. And then, he used one of his claws and stabbed them both, backstabbing James first, then went straight into Olivia's chest. James looked down at the mighty sharp nail of Huggy. Then, he slowly lifted his head and said: "...love... you--"

Huggy pulled back his giant spider tentacle and then he disappeared into the depths of the hole he created... alongside Olivia and James... who are sadly no more...