The TV Commercial

It was a dull and gloomy Tuesday afternoon. The rain was pouring down like wire, the wind was strong it was blowing branches everywhere. Olivia sat up on the sofa watching the TV whilst you were busy reading the paper. Toby was upstairs, "reading his books" as they were told, but in reality, they knew that he wasn't reading any. They know what he really is doing. Pretending to try to find Huggy Wuggy. From time to time, you would hear the regular thumping noise against the floor, but wasn't significant enough to make him fall through it. 

As the weather became worse, the static in the TV made an appearance. "Oh shit." Olivia muttered. "Let me see if I can fix it." James said and emerged from the rocking chair. He ambled over to the back of the TV to inspect the cables. He wriggled with them until the screen wasn't blocky anywhere. "There we go." James said and went back to his seat. "Thank you honey!" Olivia called. "You're welcome!" James added, and returned to reading his paper. But then, as things seemed to be getting normal, the advertisement came popping on. James can hear the heavy footsteps running down the stairs. Toby has unbelievably good hearing. 

"The teddy! The teddy!" he yelled with excitement. James made a slightly tutting noise and tuned up the volume a tiny bit. Toby sat down on the comfy mat on the floor and started to watch the commercial:

"His name is Huggy, Huggy Wuggy

When he hugs you, he'll never stop
Your friend Huggy, Huggy Wuggy
He'll squeeze you until you pop"

"Huggy! Huggy! Huggy!" Toby yelled as loud as he could.