BoB Battle Royal Part 1

Third Person PoV Time!

It was time for the 3rd BoB to begin. One might think that such a massive map would mean slow action, but that wasn't the case at all. In the first 5 minutes, the first fight breaks out in the rural area of the map. The first shot is sounded by a sniper. None other than Pitohui, the lady with many weapons. And so, the BoB had officially started, with gunshots sounding in every which way.

Asuna, meanwhile, held consistent results with her photon sword, silently slashing and shooting sad scrubs with a smile (hehe, alliterations). During some down time, she hides behind a tree to check the satellite scan for nearby players. She took note of Richie the Lion on a high up hill, Dyne getting chased Pale Rider, and Pito recking havoc nearby and heading to the bridge, likely aiming to gank (cut off) Dyne and Pale Rider. And she was just in the Rural area not too long ago. She likely found a vehicle to help her move around. After a bit more looking, she couldn't pin down Sheik's location due to the scan ending. And the fact that Sheik wasn't in the scan to begin with. More on that later.

Deciding to move down to the bridge, Asuna stands, and starts moving. However, her mind was occupied with different thoughts. She soon arrived at the bridge, and spots Pito laying on her stomach, her eyes trained on her scope. Just as Asuna was about to attack, Pito turns and points a handgun at her, her face tense, but relaxing once she sees who snuck up on her.

"Oh, it's just you, Asuna." She says, and puts her gun away.

"You're not going to fight me?" The brunette asked, sword aglow.

"I don't want the two guys down below to know I'm here. So if you could, please just sit still and wait for a bit, okay? I'll kill you soon." Pito says and turns back to her scope.

"What's so interesting down there?" Asuna asked.

Pito didn't answer.

Flashback

"What did you want to talk about, M?" Pitohui asked as she leaned against a wall.

"Sheik made contact with me, and asked me to relay a message to you." The big male says.

"Okay? What is it? And why does it have to be right before the BoB?" The raven haired babe asked.

M turns to his wife, and looks her straight in the eyes. "Pito. You, and a lot of other players in the BoB are in grave danger." He told her.

"Huh? What are you talking about, M? This isn't SAO. It's not like we could die—"

"But you can." He cuts off her sentence.

Pito looks at him. "What did Sheik tell you then?"

"Have you been hearing the rumors lately?"

"About?"

"Death Gun."

"That? It's just a rumor, isn't it?" Pito asked.

"I thought so too. However, Sheik said otherwise." M told her.

"So you're saying someone...?"