15

(y/n pov)

i woke up in a room, the room was dirty, old, and with a view of a forest.

the view wasn't so pleasant, all i knew was that i was in the middle of no where, and i had already had bruises everywhere.

i was chained.

i had no energy.

suddenly the door opened, and the pain begun.

the door closed, leaving me breathless with blood dripping onto my clothes.

i had no energy, i was weak.

i was praying someone would find me, but with this view, i don't think i'd ever make it back to trofors.

(martinus pov)

3 weeks, y/n is still gone.

i woke up, never felt much guiltier than now.

i tried to return the keys, but no one replied.

i left the keys on the mat and the door opened not long after i left.

i turned to see Theresa, y/n's mum, picking up the keys and giving me a death stare before closing the doors.

no one ever talked to me.

only marcus talked, but that was usually "what do you want for lunch"

other than that, i didn't include myself in school or anywhere to be honest.

i didn't even attend my passion, football.

i was just so guilty, and every corner of trofors was covered in pictures of y/n.

the school was so depressing.

no one barely talked, and whenever i had english, my teacher would go through y/ns poems.

and never would i have thought that someone would make poems about me and my brother.

"this is one of y/ns poems called 'come back'

another week, wishing you were here,
the happiness, it was nostalgic,
haven't felt it, i was like a fear,
you leaving, oh trust me, it was tragic.

oh when will you come back,
you were my childhood,
when i grabbed onto your backpack,
and in front of me you stood.

those were memories i'd cherish forever
just don't forget me, please,
because our friendship, i won't forget,
because with you i was never in unease. "

it was poems like that, that i'd leave class crying to, and some students knew it was about me, they knew me and y/n were close.

and i did get asked if i was okay, but that's because they didn't know it was all my fault, but if they did know, the whole of trofors would be against me.

i just hope y/n is still in trofors.

i cried almost every night, if not every few hours.

until i was numb.

she was gone for half a year, many lost hope, i never did.

i'd look for her everywhere i could, but all that trofors was surrounded by was forests.

no one went to forests.

(y/n pov)

how am i surviving this? i get fed almost 4 times every two months.

how am i alive with all this swelling snd bruising.

how is my body not giving up on the awful food i recieve from people i don't even know the names of.

how am i not found yet?

this window looks pretty low, i mean, there is no window; it's just a concrete wall with a square hole in the middle.

and i think that's why they're barely feeding me, so i don't have energy to run away.

i'm just praying someone finds me.

i've been in this unknown room for so long, i don't even know how long, but for all i know, it's been more than a week.