It's about to go down

Akadrian POV

I drove to Maya house my last 2 hours of being in Florida so I could at least leave on a good note. I thought to myself how I'm going to apologize about how I was acting and apologize about Destiney. I pulled up to her house, but I saw a car parked in her driveway. As I got closer, it as Mike's car. "Lord, please don't let this be what I think it is." I said a quick prayer before getting out the car. I walked to the door and stopped when I heard my name.

Amaya pov

I was in the kitchen eating Captain Crunch, watching Teen Titans Go. Yes, I'm a big kid, don't judge me. I looked at my phone, and I had 2 missed calls from Akadrian. His phone is probably on airplane mode now, because of the flight. I'll call him back tomorrow.

I sat my phone down, washed out my bowl, and headed upstairs. Once I got to the top, the doorbell rung. Yall would want to ring the doorbell once I'm upstairs. Part of me really wanted it to be Akadrian, but then again, I didn't care. I opened the door and it was Mike.

"Wassup Maya, you ready?" He had on some swim shorts, with no shirt showing all of his abs. "Ready fooorrr...?" I said walking into the living room to sit on the couch.

"Go to the beach. You forgot?" He put his heart over his chest like he was hurt. He fell over on the floor, which caused me to laugh. "To be real with you, I really did. But I'll be right back" I said walking upstairs to change over. I put on my swim suit under my White & gold Chanel muscle shirt & my shorts. I grabbed my charger, and headed downstairs. I can't leave without my charger.

I made it downstairs, and went in the kitchen to grab my phone. "Wait, where is your lil boyfriend?" He said, looking at the stairs as if he was going to come down any minute. "Akadrian, and actually, he left this morning heading back towards Memphis." I said grabbing my house keys getting ready to open the door. "You ready?"

I looked back at him, and he looked into my eyes. I looked around for a minute to see what exactly what he was staring at. "Are you going to stare to death, or are you --" he grabbed me around my waist, leaned in and kissed me. I was caught off guard, but I kissed him back. He put his removed his right hand off my hip, on to my face, and deepened the kiss. I pulled back, but he kept leaning into it. The doorbell rang, and both of us jumped. I opened the door to see it was Akadrian.