4th of July ~ Part 2

A'MAYA POV

        I stayed at the park playing with Mike and his neice. She's very pretty too. We played hide and seek with her . After a while , I decided to go home . Mike offered to drive me home , but I turned the offer down. I didn't want to lead him on or attempt to because I already had a boyfriend. When I got home , I saw KD laying on the couch snoring. I turned the tv off and layed on top of him . He must've been tired because he didn't even move until I almost made us fall. He jumped soo hard . 

KD: Damn baby. But where you been all day ? You had me coming home all lonely and stuff.

ME: Nah homeboy , the question is where you been ? I woke up and my bae was ghost on me . 

KD: I went around the corner to shoot ball for a lil bit. I didn't mean to be gone that long , but aye , I'm back now.

        He kisses me on my lips very passionetly. I felt all types of good and let him take over. He moved down my neck , sucking it. I moaned very softly . He smiled and kissed my lips again. He looked at me up and down and licked his lips . I laughed softly , and he took my shirt off. He start playing with my titties and started kissing them which lead him to sucking them. As I took his shirt off , he undid my pants. He licked my body all the way down to my navel , and he stopped. I thought he was done , and I started to pout until he kissed my lips again . As he was kissing me , I felt his finger go inside of me..... starting off slow .... slowly picking up the pace. He moved his finger in different directions causing me to moan . I tried not to cum so quick , but damn , this boy was good. Then he put his face down , and entered his tongue. He licked all my cum all up , not leaving a drip on me. He kept going . As he put the condom on , he put the tip in... For the tongue game to be so fye and feel so good , the dick game hurt bad as hell. He went very slow , and it still hurt like hell. After pushing him back a few times , I finally started to feel the pleasure. He picked up his pace and I moaned his name . 

ME: AHHHH....... BABYY..... FUCKKKK...... FASTEEERR..... OH SHIT.. OH SHIT.... KAAAAYYYYYYYY !!!

        We could've went a little while longer , but we heard the garage open up....FUCK ! KD ran to the guest bathroom with his clothes and got in the shower quick as hell. I tried to hurry up and put my clothes on , but my legs hurt bad asf , and I wasn't fast enough. I sprinted so fast to my mom's bathroom , you would've though I was faster than Usain Bolt. I heard the garage door open , and I locked her bathroom door and turned the shower water on . I heard her sit down on the bed and it sounded like she was on the phone. I was relieved at the fact she didn't catch us. I took a hot shower , and once I got done , she was sleep. I tried to walk out her room quietly , but I hit my hip on the dresser causing me to scream out loud.

ME: Dammnnnn ! Ma !

MOM: Hold up , what you say ?

ME: I said MA , because you left your drawer open and I hit my hip. But when did you get here ?

MOM: Just now , but it's the 4th. Yall can go out to a party or whatever , but don't do nothing stupid. And don't stay out too late.

ME: ok , thanks mom. 

MOM: Welcome...... Wait , why are you walking like that ?

ME: Because I hit my hip hard on your dresser. I'm about to go ice it..... I think I see a bruise.

MOM: haha , oh . My bad , just be more careful baby.

ME: -__- yea

        We were at the party and it was live as'f !! I saw Lani, Jaelynn and Zendaya , and I went over to them and introduced them to A'kadrian.

ALL IN UNISON: OMGGGG ! GIRL YOU LOOK FINE ASF ! SHE BAD , SHE BAD , SHAWTY REAL BAD!

ME: I just laughed at them . I introduced them to A'kadrian , and they all said wassup.

JAELYNN: Hold up , It's something different about your walk... Why are you limping ? OHHH , my girl got some !

ME: nah , I hit my hip on my mom's dresser . I showed them the bruise and they all said damn. I laughed " Haha , you owe me a reeses !" We all laughed

Me and KD went to get something to drink. Cash Out she twerking came on , and I instantly started twerking on him . We were having fun. I felt someone staring at us . I stopped and looked around. I saw some girl I never saw before . She whispered something to another girl and pointed at me. I wasn't going for that. I just sat down with KD .

KD: Bae , you straight ? 

ME: Yea baby , i'm fine. But somebody's not gonna be in a minute. I'll be right back , I have to go to the restroom.

KD: I just watched her walk off fast. She was talking fast too. And normally when she does that , something is about to pop off. I wonder why tho.

        I told KD I was going to the bathroom just so I can look for that bitch . I didn't see her nowhere around , so I decided to check the bathroom. Jaelynn saw me , and stopped dancing on her dude. She came up to me and I didn't say nothing. She got the point I was mad , so she just followed me into the restroom. When we got there , she sat on the counter while I was pacing the bathroom floor and told her what happened.

JAELYNN: She just looked at you , she must see something she like

ME: shit , that's not all she did. While we were getting the drinks , she tried to hit on KD.. I aint gone let that slide.

        As soon as I said that , the same girl walked out of the stall. 

FEMALE: Bitch , I can get him if i really want him , that's nothing to me baby girl. And if i really wanted to , I can have you too.

        Me and Jaelynn looked at each other . She gave me the eye not to do nothing. I tried to keep my temper , but with me being a gemini , aint no telling when ima pop off.

ME: Uh, lil shawty , I like your confidence level . And bitch , you not even my type , so I know damn sure he dont want you.

FEMALE: Shiiddd , trust and believe me , you won't be walking out this place with him. Best believe that.

ME: awwwhhhh , shawty that's nice. But thanks anyways,

        I can tell she got mad by the way she walked out the bathroom. Damn , she shaky as hell , and i aint even did nothing yet 

JAELYNN: Maya , how tf you scare a bitch by words ? Lmao ! You had her shaking . 

ME: Yea , i'm about to go back to KD tho. If you see a croud of people standing around , just know somebody whooping some ass.

        I walked back to KD and he was talking to some guys. One of them was Mike. I didn't think nothing of it. He's just the host and he's trying to chill with his guests. I walked up to them. I went to sit on KD's lap as he introduced me to them. I already knew Mike , but he played it off well.

KD: Bae , you sure you alright ? 

ME: Yupp ." I said as I kissed him . When we kissed , Mike looked the opposite way. Him and the guys said they'll catch up with us later. 

        We were laughing and stuff . But when I looked up , I saw the same female whispering something to Mike. They looked as if they were planning something . I can already tell something is gonna happen before the night is over.