Chapter 11

Amaya

I watched Mike as he walked towards his teammates. I felt my cheeks getting warm, & I could feel myself blushing. I started to daze off, until I turned around and saw A'kadrian just staring at me.

"Soo, what was that all about?" He said, referring to my blushing. I quickly came back to my senses & stopped blushing.

"Nah, what was that all about?"

"We're talking about you, not me. Why were you looking at him like that?"

"Bruh, Ian got time for this right now, so uhh... We gone talk about this when we get home." I walked off, not even bothering to look back at him. I went over to my team to see them soaking wet, & the boys were dry. As soon as I said something to my teammate, somebody popped me in my side with a water balloon. I instantly got a water balloon & threw it at one of the guys.

A'kadrian

I watched A'maya walk off. I can't believe this, she falling for him. I left the party and went to the mall. I took Maya car, hell, she can ride with Mike for all I care. When I got to the mall, the first store I went to was FinishLine. I was looking at the 11s. I thought about getting them, but everybody has a pair.

"Hey, are you looking for anything in particular today?" The employee said. She was short, darkskinned, thick around the waist. " Nah, I was just looking." "well, if you need help with anything , my name is Destiney." she smiled a pretty smile. She had braces, but her smile was still pretty.

I thought twice about the 11s and decided to buy them. Once I got my size, I went to the checkout line. "I see somebody has a good taste in shoes" Destiney said smiling , looking at the orange 6 rings on my feet and the 11s in my hand. "Some like that. Must be the same for you, since you work at FinishLine."

She chuckled "I got an older brother, & has just about every pair." she rung up my shoes and bagged them for me. "you know, you too pretty to be working. You wanna go out with me sometime?" Her cheeks started to turn red. "Sure" we exchanged numbers and headed home.