Chapter 8 ; Fucked Up

I opened my eyes one by one. I could hear the loud music blaring outside. I must still be in the club. Ddaeng was nowhere to be seen, and there were three girls surrounding me, all fast asleep.. and lewd. They looked like they were 17-ish. I wasn't even wearing my own clothes, these looked like something Damon would wear. I don't even smell like myself, let alone feel like myself. I can't feel the lower half of my body. I bit my lip, squinting my eyes to see. It was really dark in here. I looked at my right arm, and sure enough, the tattoo was there. I touched my red, irritated skin and winced. God, it fucking hurt. So the tattoo's there. I rubbed my hand on my neck, because it was hurting, only to realise that I had been drugged. Dirty motherfucker. He had his way with me then. I feel so dirty and used. I got up, and saw two discarded needles about 2 feet away from me, right beside one of the girls' pink panties. What the fuck happened? The last thing I remember is going into that room, and then after that, nothing. God please, I hope he didn't touch me. I got up to stand, and my knees buckled. I held onto the wall for support. I caught my breath. This place is a fucking mess. A condom wrapper, thrown hastily at the floor, these sluts, and I'm not even wearing my own clothes?! Nor my own perfume? Oh fuck. I bet he made me fuck them. He was probably watching. Fuck me. What kind of shit have I gotten into? For the love of God, please tell me he didn't touch me. I opened the door, and the loud, blaring music hit me in the face. I covered my ears, turned to the stairs, and pushed past the burly guard and into Damon's little haven. He jerked his neck towards me, and smirked.

"What the fuck happened?! What did you do to me?!" I shouted at him. He didn't flinch. In fact, he laughed. The man fucking laughed. I want to know what the hell happened there!

"You can't lie and tell me you didn't have fun, we all heard you moan like hell." Damon said, unfazed. I stood there, staring at him. I glared at him, the way he seemed so unbothered pissed me off so much. He was so annoying. He's a fucking smug asshole. God, I hate that man so fucking much.

"Let's just say I gave you the time of your life." He smirked at me, with that same annoying grin. I felt like punching him in the face multiple times. Just until he started bleeding.

"What?" I felt my face go hot. So he did do things. He touched me. Oh my fucking god.

"And I'm pretty sure you gave those girls a hell of a time too." He added, rubbing his face.

"Take your fucking clothes back, I don't want them, you goddamn pervert." I said, stripping off the shirt and pants. I was seething. Rage was engulfing me, I couldn't think straight. He had his way with me, at least that's what he's implying. He dropped the clothes to his ankles. I was wearing my bare boxers now.

"Not after what you did in them, that's fucking nasty." he laughed, and I still threw them at him. I tried my best to aim them at his face, and narrowly missed, hitting his breast. He caught them, still smiling.

"Stop fucking looking at me like that!" I screamed at him.

"Where's my clothes?" I asked. He pointed to the floor in the corner and I hurried to get them, and slipped them back on. I walked out of the door into the dark and eerie hallway, and out of the club. Everywhere I had looked, Ddaeng was nowhere to be found. Where is he? It was still bright out, so he couldn't have gone to bed yet. I flipped out my phone, checking the time. It was 6:00pm, Friday. Underneath the time, I saw many messages from Ivi. What the fuck does she want now? I'm busy. She's a great girl, you know. A lot of people love her. You know what, I don't think our date went all that great. I feel like I was entitled to going because she asked. Maybe I just found her somewhat attractive because she's like a little sister to me. Yeah, maybe I did feel something, but maybe that was just friendship. Sure, we had fun, but I'm not feeling it. The thing you're supposed to feel. Love. I don't feel that when I'm with her. I want someone who's gonna knock me off my feet, or the other way around. I'll text her back, telling her that I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. That's the right thing to do, right? Let her down gently. I looked at the message before I sent it. Was it really the right thing to do? Hurting her? I sent it anyway. It's fine. Whatever. I saw Ddaeng sprinting towards me, his face was red, he was sweaty and out of breath. His backpack was swaying dangerously over his shoulder.