Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Nolan’s POV

Analia was released from the hospital today; we are now sitting at her dorm looking through the newspaper to find apartments.

I called my Dad earlier, though he wasn’t entirely happy, but he is willing to support us. He gave us a maximum of 1000 dollars of rent a month.

Analia has a blue highlighter and she is highlighting one of the apartments that sound good.

“This apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 study, 1 kitchen, 1 den and dining room. The apartment has an elevator and a swimming pool. 980 dollars a month.” Analia says, smiling.

My face breaks into a grin and I ask for the phone number, she highlights this with an orange highlighter.

            I grab my phone and dial the number.

            “Hello, this is Nolan and I was wondering if I could see the apartment for sale on level 6?” I ask.

            “Certainly sir, you can come to see the place in a hour.” the lady at the desk says. I tell her yes and Analia and I get into my car.

            “I think this is the one,” I say. She looks over at me and I kiss her gently, her face goes red. I didn’t know it was more possible for me to possibly smile wider, but I did.

            Once we arrive; I walk to her side of the car and open the door, she looks like an angel.

            We walk inside with our hands entwined and the lady shows us the apartment. First, we see the master bedroom and bathroom, the walls are a deep red and the floor is dark wood; the bathroom has a deep tub, shower, toilet and two sinks. We go to the study next and it is quite large and plenty of room for two desks. I look at Analia and wonder is she would move in with me. Then we go to one of the other bedrooms, the wall is a plush pink with hot pink butterflies.

            “Sophia! This room belongs to Sophia!” Analia yells with excitedly. I look and realize that she is right.

            Then we go to the next room and it is hot pink with little plush pink butterflies.

            “Anastasia!” I say. It looks like these rooms were made for twins. This makes both Analia and I swell up with pride, even though were pretty sure the lady has no idea what we are talking about.   

            We walk into the girl’s bathroom and I almost start crying of happiness. The wall is yellow with both colors of butterflies coming and forming a heart.

            After that, we sign the contract even if we hadn’t seen the kitchen, den or dining room. It didn’t matter.

            Now, we are at a café talking about baby bottles. I have to ask her if she would move in with me.

            “Analia, would you move in with me so I could have some help with the little ones.” I ask.

            She looks at me shocked; I realize that this is way too soon to be asking my girlfriend to move in with me, even in four days, a lot has happened between us.

            “Of course, I will have to ask Lyra and Celeste though.” she replies.

            Then we leave the little place where I get my favorite espresso.

            We are on our way to go buy baby clothes. Who would of thought that at 16, I would have found my mate, adopted twins and move into an apartment with them all in one week?