High School And A Sleepover

You're a band kid and you play B/I or band instrument. Sorry not sorry.
     Your choices of instruments are,
-Flute
-Clarinet
-French Horn
-Trumpet
-Trombone
-Tuba
-Percussion ex. Crash Cymbals, Snare, Triangle 

Y/N's POV
It had been about two weeks after the incident which was nicknamed The Bite Of 83'. I was released from the hospital and my parents got me some Wendy's (not sponsored). It was weird learning to eat with only one arm but this is life now so I'll just have to deal with it. I have to go back to school tomorrow which I was not exited about. I grabbed my Walkman and began listening to Mötley Crüe.Music helps me sleep and tomorrow will be a fun day for me. I was still wondering how I would carry my books but I'll cross that river when I get there.
Time skip
     I arrived at school and walked to my classroom. My school didn't have a uniform policy so I was wearing my AC/DC shirt and my F/C sweater. My spot at the two person desk was instantly surrounded by my fellow classmates. They said things like 'you're a hero Y/N!' And 'so sorry about your arm.' They went to sit with their friends so I grabbed my F/C notebook and set my pen down on the desk. A few minutes later Michael sat down.
     "Hey Y/N." He said with a sad smile. "I'm still so sorry. That could have been my brother's head." He said with a sad voice.
     "It's fine Michael." I said punching his shoulder.
     "No no it's not fine and I'm making it my personal mission to help you. Also my dad told me to." He said I let out a small laugh. I grabbed my pen and began writing in my notebook. Luckily was ambidextrous but I guess I'm left handed now.

Lé Time Skip
     Michael's POV
Y/N was handling her life well. For loosing an arm, she was surprisingly dangerous. Some dude started messing with her, he was doing things like pulling her hair, pinching her, and insulting her. She ignored for as long as possible before snapping. She grabbed his hair and pulled him to the ground, and kicking him in the face before calmly walking off. I respect and fear this woman. Something about that felt familiar.

Flashback
     "Do it!" Sam and the others chanted. I walked behind a H/C girl and popped the strap of her bra. She turned around, smacked me, grabbed my hair and dragged me down, kicked me, grabbed a metal binder, and swung it at my face. I was cornered, I tried to defend myself but instead she just beat me to the other corner.We both went to the principal that day.
End Flashback

The principal praised the girl, who I assume was Y/N, for standing up for herself but we agreed that she took it a bit too far. I went home with a bruised face and she a new method of defense.
     Y/N walked to the band hall and spoke with the band director, Mrs.Buckley. I was in robotics so I turned the opposite direction.

Y/N's POV
I sat in the back in percussion next to my friend F/N (Friend's Name) She was on Big Red the base drum like normal. Nate and Anthony were in the snare drums, Dawson was on the temps and Ryder on Xylophone. The band was doing warmups and I was reading Edgar Allen Poe. Halfway through, Ayden.H and Gavin started arguing about something and I marked my page and closed my book. Mrs. Buckley handed the boys each a pair of boxing gloves and sent them outside to fight it off. I walked outside and watched the fight because I couldn't play at the moment due to, well, my missing arm. We walked out of band hall and I watched as Ayden.H and Gavin duked it out. I had my money on Gavin, I had witnessed his fighting before and he had no mercy. Kinda like me. I remember how I beat that one dude up in 7th grade, all because he snapped my bra strap. I really did have anger issues. Now that I think about it, he looked a lot like Michael. They finished fighting and we walked back inside, Gavin had won and the boys took their seats. I sat on the stairs this time which I hoped wouldn't disrupt class too much. The band hall was weird compared to the other complexes at West Hurricane High. It was two stories while everything else was one floor. I had my legs hung over the edge and my chin on the guard rail. They started playing again and my classmate, Aiden.M (if it's your name change it)looked up at me and smiled through her trumpet mouthpiece. I smiled back and looked over to my friend Lillie, she was concentrating pretty hard at that time so I didn't bother with trying to get her attention.
Time skip!
     I walked out of the band hall with my B/I case in one hand because I needed to take it home and the prosthetic had to be able to mimic my old arm. The case was decorated with stickers and I had a keychain on the handle. The keychain was just a picture of me and my little cousin, Elisha, he was the one I was at the party for. Michael walked up next to me and offered to hold my B/I. I let him and watched as he easily carried it/struggled with the weight.(This is kinda like him carrying a Flute Vs. Tuba) We walked to the lunchroom and Michael sat the B/I down on the sidewall of the lunchroom. We got our food and sat down near the wall. Michael had been nice to me all day.
     "Have you been to Math yet?" I asked taking a bite of the oversized pizza slice.
     "No, is the homework hard or something?" He asked taking a swig of his water bottle.
     "It's not the easiest, compared to the English homework anyway." He slammed this hands down the table.
     "Easy?!" He said with a raised tone.
     "Yeah, English homework is easy." I said with a shrug.
     "Not for me." He grumbled.
     "I can help you man!" I said punching his shoulder.
     "Really?" He questioned.
     "Yeah" I said with a roll of my eyes. "Seriously you shouldn't be so surprised" I stated.
     "I'll give you a ride to my house later ok?" He said.
     "It's better than the cheese wagon." I said with a smile.
Time skip, so how are you? Do you like the story? Is there anything I can do to improve it?
     I walked to Michael's truck and hauled myself into the passenger seat.